Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the promo info.
If anybody has the link please post asap.
idiot_box_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am super duper excited to watch the scene........... it is really going to be awesome........ 😍
nehabist thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

yes,I saw it now, omg both looks too cute together.yes agree with yash looks deadly handsome and raining and carring reva omg omg.........what promo.......................😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Please Prithvi sonyo, upload the link. I believe you a lot. You are the no. 1 fan of Anas and may be I am no. 2. I am dying to watch the promo. I have searched all the net and yesterday I watched the colors Channel till 11.00 pm. But I couldn't watch the promo. Please somehow upload promo.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehabist

Please Prithvi sonyo, upload the link. I believe you a lot. You are the no. 1 fan of Anas and may be I am no. 2. I am dying to watch the promo. I have searched all the net and yesterday I watched the colors Channel till 11.00 pm. But I couldn't watch the promo. Please somehow upload promo.

ha ha, neha u made me no 1fan of anas thanks dear and thanks for trusting me, here is every one fan of anas and all of us love him lots.no one is 1 and 2 every one equal hereπŸ˜‰
yes,I'll try to upload the videos and searching them till.
yes yesterday they didn't show that promo but they show another promo a nd I'll try to upload both of them.

here is the link where I post the two latest promo(written ) of aknv http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1344222&TPN=22

and here is the two latest promo :-
Two promos are shown in the tv
yesterday they show reva falls on the ground and yash pick her up and placed her on the horse then he sit behind her and raining there.

today they show sharad come to the palace and told reva that Yash give him the job in his hotel.
reva smiling to hear it and yash also . both Reva and Yash looks too happy and smiling happily.

now they show these two promo, let's see which one come firstπŸ˜‰.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
nehabist thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

ha ha, neha u made me no 1fan of anas thanks dear and thanks for trusting me, here is every one fan of anas and all of us love him lots.no one is 1 and 2 every one equal hereπŸ˜‰
yes,I'll try to upload the videos and searching them till.
yes yesterday they didn't show that promo but they show another promo a nd I'll try to upload both of them.

here is the link where I post the two latest promo(written ) of aknv http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1344222&TPN=22

and here is the two latest promo :-
Two promos are shown in the tv
yesterday they show reva falls on the ground and yash pick her up and placed her on the horse then he sit behind her and raining there.

today they show sharad come to the palace and told reva that Yash give him the job in his hotel.
reva smiling to hear it and yash also . both Reva and Yash looks too happy and smiling happily.

now they show these two promo, let's see which one come firstπŸ˜‰.

Thanks in advance.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh thanks for telling dear sameera 😳 ab reva ghore ki sawari bhi kare gi πŸ˜›
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
does anyone have the link to both the promos