AKNV;Written Update 22nd June '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV;Written Update 22nd June '10
The Episode starts with aryaman was thinking about yash n reva, where yash had taken reva n for what, he is very angry n moving here n there in the hall, a servant comes to him with a glass of "sharbat" but he scold him saying that until he calls sum1 thrs no need of bringing anything for him, the servant leaves. While arya was looking towards the door he hears a sound of a car stops n after then he hides himself n sees yash n reva entering the palace talking with each other, he got more angry. In thedinning table bhanu asked yash about his visit to village, n yash says everything is f9 n perfect there. Arya likes the food n he appreciate the cook n ask who cooked it but jyotika told him that reva has cooked it n arya appreciate her(arya thinks: reva has done sum magic on him n now he sees reva as a perfect girl), jyotika says that reva has made this food splyy for yash n yash after listening it got happy. In the room reva was preparing the bed to sleep n yash came n says he wants to talk abt sumthing but
reva stops him in between n says that she is very obliged wat yash did for her n told him that jyotika was right , she has made that food sply for yash just to thank him(yash says nothing but was very happy from inside), reva further says that she didn't want anymore favour from yash as she will not take the burden of his help anymore n she goes to sleep. Yash opens the parda n sits on sofa n thinks abt reva's family n their bad condition , he gives sum money to a servant n ask him to give it to reva's family but make sure that reva didn't get to know of it n the servant leaves, arya listens al the conversation. In the village lakhi n dadi was abt to sleep n suddenly the door knocks, lakhi asks who's thr n the servant replied that he came from palace n lakhi opens the door, the servant handed her the envelope of money n says that yash has sended it, lakhi ask abt wats in it but he says he didn't know , sharad came n takes the envelope n sees that thr is money in it n he got very angry n gives it back to the
servant n ask him to return it to yash as thy r poor not the beggars, n the servant leaves. Arya takes the envelope from servant n says he will give it back. Next day on dinning table arya gives the money back to yash n shouts that he has insulted reva's family by giving it, reva listens all but didn't react n serves food quietly n goes to her room, yash came following her in the room n tries to explain but reva didn't listen n behave badly with yash n scolds him saying that he was just like a beggar who didn't care for anybody's self respect , yash got angry n shouts on reva n says that without letting him clarify she was just putting allegations on him, he told that he has seen the bad condition of the family n he has a relation with them, n he feels guilty as he was responsible for their condition, so he just wanted to compensate for his deed n just for humanity he helped them but reva didn't understand, n he leaves. Reva stood looking at him.

Precap: Arya was clicking pics of reva n jyotika sees it n asks him wats going on.
The End.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.
Oh God, Reva is back to being her old self. She somewhere got her brains in between and now again seems to have lost it.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji.
this reva, again loss her brain,but loved the way again yash scold her and told her everything.
I don't give any blame to arya or sharad or dai ma, if reva don;t try to understand yash and don't use her brain, jsut listen to any oen and start her chapar chapar,
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Reva ki battery khatam ho gyi hai phir se charge nhi hua to usk mind off
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
rite said jiji, yash je ko bolo reva ka battery khatam ho rehi hain charge dena hoga......
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the written update.
I'm so glad yash told reva off. I'm so tire of her ping pong attitude towards yash, thinking she can talk to him anyway she want's.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the written update.

I'm so glad yash told reva off. I'm so tire of her ping pong attitude towards yash, thinking she can talk to him anyway she want's.

Totally agree with every single word 'pyar-ishk' - I totally loved it when Yash told her to shut-up and listen to his side of the story before jumping to conclusions.
He was cute when he said "my god is witness that I am not stubborn or sinner just ordinary human but shame that you reva (stupid, dumb, idiot girl - he didn't say this bit) will never know".
Is that shaggy haired aryamon-ster (sorry if you a fan but only dissing the character and not the real actor and I am sure that he is good guy in real life but his facial hair just doesn't do it for me)doing dia maa's job know of causing friction between cutie Yash and stupid reva.
Jay Deol
winter2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.loved when yash scold Reva
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the update...again network prob...reva's brain "not reachable" or currenly switched off"😉

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...
POOR YASH....please send aryman away from the palace...
Does Rani maa knows it was Aryman who raped Reva not Yash???