AKNV; Written update 21st June '10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV; Written update 21st June '10

Epi starts from the Yash carried a little girl in his arms and reva stand besides him. The girl's father told reva to stand close to Yash but reva looks little uncomfortable and Aryaman notice it. Then Yash take the girl another side and fill the gaps between him and Reva.then some snaps taken by the father of that girl.

After that Yash and arya talking with the villagers but suddenly reva saw a stall of food and she told it and Jyotika heard it and asked about it. Reva looks embarrassed but Jyotika pull her and both goes there and enjoyed the food. After some time, Yash saw it and looks lovingly at reva. Then arya also saw it and staring at her.

Both, Yash and arya goes there…..Yash also want to taste the gola(the food) but Jyotika asked him did he know to eat it?

Yash told her yes but after received it he looks confused and asked Jyotika the process of eating.Jyotika teased him then showed him. Yash eat it and looks at reva who is also grining and eating her gola but Aryaman hold his gola and continuously looking at reva.

After that , Yash told Aryaman to go back palace and he and reva will go some where.

Aryaman refused to go but Yashvardhan told him that it's personal thing and he will go with reva only.

Jyotika understand it and take aryaman with her.Aryaman sit in the jeap but again looks at reva who is talking with Yashvardhan and angrily goes from there.

Reva asked Yash about their destination when yash replied her one time u'll trust some one unconditionally…..

Then both goes from there. The car stop in front of Reva's parent's home and they goes to meet Reva's family...Reva stops there and told yash that she wants go to palace back.

But yash try to make her understand and told her to fulfill her duty as daughter also now.

Yash goes and knock the door. Lakhi open the door and looks happy to see yash there.. Then Lakhi saw reva stand there but she didn't come close to her. Dadi come and saw yash and yash touch her feet and take blessings from dadi…..Dadi called reva to come to the home then reva enter the house .Before entering the house yash see the condition of the house and looks disturb……

Yash sit in there and Lakhi take reva with her.Lakhi told reva that one of her wish to see reva and yash kuwar happy and the wish is fulfilled but another one is left. Lakhi asked reva to don't she want to about the second wish.

Yash goes there and again try to clear the misunderstanding between reva and Lakhi.

Yash told Lakhi that reva knows her mother very well. It's Lakhi who give reva right education and when reva don't hate any strangers then how she will hate her own mother?

Then reva hugged her mother and Lakhi also. Then Lakhi told yash and reva to meet with badri who is very ill and every time asked about reva.

After that yash asked about sharad but Lakhi told him that he is out of town for some work and will return late………

Then yash want to leave from there and both bid a good bye to Lakhi and dadi and sit in the car and leave the place but that time sharad came there and saw both of them and looks very angry.

Sharad asked Lakhi about yash and Lakhi told him that yash came here and take reva with him also….

But sharad told that it's his plan and may be he give threat reva, or may he washed her brain, so reva came here with him.

Lakhi told him to forget everything but sharad told her that he will forget it until his last breath.

Both Lakhi and dadi looks frightened.

Precap:-Yash give some thing to one of the servants and told her not to tell anything about it to rajkumari. Then yash goes from there but Aryaman heard it.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
hope u all enjoy the update.
Thank u.

pls forgive me for any mistake.

radhika.gunti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

hope u all enjoy the update.
Thank u.

pls forgive me for any mistake.

yes..enjoyed it... thnnx :)
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for your update. But they did not see Badri is it
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika.gunti

yes..enjoyed it... thnnx :)

my pleasure😃
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks a lot for your update. But they did not see Badri is it

my pleasure .
do, they didn't show badri there just told about him.........
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the upd. chutki!
I think badri has left the show n hw sweet of yash !
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
jiji I think he left the house because of sharad and his temper, bechara bete ke roop se daar gaya, kaun sehega aise nature.
any way jokes apart
may be he left the show .....yes yash is too sweet.he too caring and understanding but i loved the part when he almost tell aryaman to go back to palace.
my pleasure jiji.
399703 thumbnail
amazing epi man
Thank you so much Di
x x
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cheers 4 d updates jaan