Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kavita_1987

Sharad ki chinta kyun karti ho, Sharad aur Jyoti ka ek side track chal sakta hai 😊 Lawaris mov. ke style mein jisme AB , Jeenat ko korner karta hai aur puchta hei ki janti ho lawaris kya hota hai. In the same way Sharad can also corner Jyoti and say to her tumhare bhai ne meri behen ke saath jo kiya and so on. But doesn't harm Jyoti and Jyoti is impressed and sympathesizes with Sharad just like Jeenat was impressed with AB.

omg what a story kavitaπŸ˜† first daar and now lawarish. good , ek sath sab mix ka dia iye cv wale and will make a good khichri..... but we r loving it😳
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ye khichdi khaane me bahut tasty hai :) lolzzzzzzzzzzz
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rakhi...loved ur dialogue..ye poora rajmahal me raz hi raz hπŸ˜‰
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
ha ha thanks for loving it. ha re jaan full raaz and now first dai ma then this arya james bond ho gaya.yash ke piche pare hain sab ke sab.....
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haa re..yash k peeche pade h..bt i think us room me yash ki mom hogi....
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes jaan me also thinking like this.
but arya will try to do something else. he will try create misunderstanding between reva and yash,.
wiase hi hum sab jante hain reva ka dimag and kab kya kar baithe
bechare yash.kitna kuch dekhe.
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

haa re..yash k peeche pade h..bt i think us room me yash ki mom hogi....

No I think, Yash is painting a picture of Reva.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kavita_1987

I think both the tracks will give a lift to the story which was till now going in circles with reva hating yash and yash falling for her and not being able to tell her about his innocence. Now wtih these new tracks the curosity and interest of the viewers will arise..

Track no.1 ; Yash going to some room secretly. This will create suspese and curiosity of the viewers will arise.
Track no.2: : Arya falling for Reva. This reminds me of SRK'S darr. Reeeeva 😲 The track will have the same effect as the mov. it will be thrilling and chilling brrrrr. It will be great to watch a diwana,pyar me pagal and dangerous Aryaman.. But everything will be spoilt if Aryaman is again successful in getting Reva. This time Yash should be able to protect her no matter whatever difficulties the couple has to face. 😊

I hope Aryaman don't successes this time..Maybe possible Aryman blurt out truth..We might see Reva falling for Yash..
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
kuch bhi ho sab se pehele reva ko sach jaana chiaye ,bahut din ho gaya aur yash ke bhugna par raha hain and like cv forgot also who did that crime.
and reva she was lving there many day with yash and still don't understand any thing iye aur bhi ajeeb hain.,
we know reva ne uska chehara nehi dekha but still,how she cannot recognize anything , kaise oh differ nehi kar sakti yash and arya ka.
more over dai ma ,aise diamg bhaut chalti hain but arya ko smajh nehi pa raha hain,

anyway, hume sirf abhi yash and reva ka love story aur reva sach jaan jaye uske baad ayraman kuch bhi karna ke soche, bhugtega jarur.
aryaman ke sach at least reva ko aab pata chalna chaiye.