pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Friday epi. CV showing two new track.

1> Yash going chori chori middle of night for some room.

2> Aryman falling for Reva.

Daima & Aryman try hard to break Yash & Reva nazdikiya.

after Dinner incident Reva going to believe in Daima again?

Reva going to keep friendship with YAsh & trust him.

Why you guys predicted for new track CV showing us?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nyc post payal...
arya love reva..he he..dats a gd track..
bt yash going 2 dat room...y??
i dnt want any horrible suspense...
may b yash's real mom is in dat room..n shez nt well..n all...
399703 thumbnail
Hmm
something fishy there with Yash
I am sure there is some mystery behind it
Arya falling for Reva
na man please
i don't want anyone ot come in between RavAsh
x x
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think both the tracks will give a lift to the story which was till now going in circles with reva hating yash and yash falling for her and not being able to tell her about his innocence. Now wtih these new tracks the curosity and interest of the viewers will arise..
Track no.1 ; Yash going to some room secretly. This will create suspese and curiosity of the viewers will arise.
Track no.2: : Arya falling for Reva. This reminds me of SRK'S darr. Reeeeva 😲 The track will have the same effect as the mov. it will be thrilling and chilling brrrrr. It will be great to watch a diwana,pyar me pagal and dangerous Aryaman.. But everything will be spoilt if Aryaman is again successful in getting Reva. This time Yash should be able to protect her no matter whatever difficulties the couple has to face. 😊
Edited by kavita_1987 - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
iye pura raj mahal mein raaz hi raaz hain,
let's see yash ka iye raaz kya hain but hope ki koi gf wali na ho....
ek toh iye aryaman, dai ma and sharad diamg kha liya pura aab upar se koi gf wala ho toh...oh God.

and this aryaman falls in love , no i don't think it's lvoe, it's naohter kind of attraction , first he attarced towards her because of her outer beauty then when that girl changed ehr self and become more modern now he again feel some kind of attarction but it's mostly like when he sqaw yash close to reva then he feel jealous and looks like he don't like yash and don't want to see him happy and more over, it's his zidd,he wants reva again nothing more, because he cannot see reva with yash.
it's my personal opinion , don't feel distrub ,if i hurt any one then sorry.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey raam ye kya ho raha hai mujhe chakkar aa raha hai arya ko door rakho reva se plzzzzzzzzzzz
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
ha aur uske liye uska shaadi kara do, kisi se, then dimag sahi rehega,
ek toh aryaman and upar se oh sharad, uff.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
399703 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavita_1987

Track no.2: : Arya falling for Reva. This reminds me of SRK'S darr. Reeeeva 😲 The track will have the same effect as the mov. it will be thrilling and chilling brrrrr. It will be great to watch a diwana,pyar me pagal and dangerous Aryaman.. But everything will be spoilt if Aryaman is again successful in getting Reva. This time Yash should be able to protect her no matter whatever difficulties the couple has to face. 😊

Ditto Kavita
That was the first thing came in my mind but thought of ignoring it
Now that you have said it, I would love to say that I am defo looking forward to this track. This will surely lift the story yp as well as add more interest and curiosity to the show.
x x
399703 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

hey raam ye kya ho raha hai mujhe chakkar aa raha hai arya ko door rakho reva se plzzzzzzzzzzz

Khushi I wish the same :)
x x
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

ha aur uske liye uska shaadi kara do, kisi se, then dimag sahi rehega,
ek toh aryaman and upar se oh sharad, uff.

Sharad ki chinta kyun karti ho, Sharad aur Jyoti ka ek side track chal sakta hai 😊 Lawaris mov. ke style mein jisme AB , Jeenat ko korner karta hai aur puchta hei ki janti ho lawaris kya hota hai. In the same way Sharad can also corner Jyoti and say to her tumhare bhai ne meri behen ke saath jo kiya and so on. But doesn't harm Jyoti and Jyoti is impressed and sympathesizes with Sharad just like Jeenat was impressed with AB.
Edited by kavita_1987 - 14 years ago