Whatz Aarya's next move?

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey as we all know Aarya is startin too re like Reva what do u reckon his next move will be too spend time with her alone??
Comment ur views on this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i think he's going to try to send yash somewhere out for like business or something and reva starts to feel that she should go with him too...so maybe she goes but if she doesnt then arya will be alone with reva...
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think that Aryaman has this time fallen in love with Reva. Previously he was infatuated with Reva hence the rape. But this time it is love. So he will try to win her heart. He will not let Reva know that he is her culprit and dumbo yash will also not tell her. In this way aryaman will try that reva and yash don't come close and he wins her heart. Arrre Aryaman kuch to sharam kar bhhabbhi hai, bhhabbhi.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Kavita agree with ur prediction, ho sakta hain
aur aryaman agar saram kare oh aryaman kaise.

Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavita_1987

I think that Aryaman has this time fallen in love with Reva. Previously he was infatuated with Reva hence the rape. But this time it is love. So he will try to win her heart. He will not let Reva know that he is her culprit and dumbo yash will also not tell her. In this way aryaman will try that reva and yash don't come close and he wins her heart. Arrre Aryaman kuch to sharam kar bhhabbhi hai, bhhabbhi.

haha! lmao!! nice i lke it! she yo babhi!😆😉
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think he will take the advantage of yashh n reva's misunderstanding
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes, waise bhi humarai reva jee dimag toh wiase hi ulta chalta haina nd jiji aapke baat mane toh limited tiem ke liye chalta hain so, aab reva jee agar aapne diamg mein jada jor se aur arya ke baat mane toh ho gaya,aur agar jaise dai ma smajhithi wiase hua toh kuch hoga.....
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
kaash dai maa ki baat sach ho jaye n ye dumbo yash kuch bole nhi to arya ki khichdi khani padegi hume
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aryman try to separate YASH-Reva..How insult he got it when he went them village with them.
I hope Reva use her brain & don't do any stupidity..