anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi frnds!.....Dont u all think that there is sum mystery behind the scene when Yash secretly goes to a room n comes out after sum timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.........What do u all think ????.....I dont think that was a bathroom thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe or not be..
He try to find Aryman...He make sure that Aryman don't hurt Reva again..
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's definitely not the bathroom and Mr Cutie Pie Yash would not be acting or looking that suspicious when going to the bathroom (unless he is extremely constipated)

Here are my options some may be little extreme (please go with it):-
I think it might have something to do with goddess statue that Reva painted and he wanted to keep it somewhere special and he felt spritual and wanted to pray.
He has another lover whom he meets at night as she is not able to come out during the day due to skin problems.
He is actually an alien who needs to make contact with his alien world every night.
Actually it is dia mama's room and he went there to poison or strangle her (this one is my favourite)
He is busy planning to demonstrate to Aryman how to shave his bloody face (beard) and cut arya's bloody hair to bring him back to the year 2010.
It has something to do with his birth mother and her memories and he goes there to talk to her.
He is sleep walker and likes that room better than his own and he is fed up with Reva's tantrum and changing moods.
His previous lover used to stay in that room and he has her memorabilia in there and he went there to reminsce about old times.
Maybe creative team are now out of ideas so they are just creating scenes pointlessly to fill the episode.
Sorry guys I am now out of ideas but If I can think of anything else I will be 'back' (like the terminator).
Jay Deol
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
jay i just love ur prediction sply that dai maa one :P lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz