Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yash was so helpful and co-operative with Reva, ab to reva ko samajhna chahiye ki a person like this can never rape any girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Yes kavita agree with u. hope reva samjhe aab yash ko...................
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

agreed still if reva dnt understand anything then ye 1 bewakoofi hogi

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Look at the way the both have been smiling and talking for the last two days............ if someone starts watching the show from yesterday , I can bet they will never figure out that Reva infact hates Yash hahaha. They are more like friends now. Even today after Arya asks Reva for the name, when she walks off from him towards Yash , you can see Reva smiling at Yash........ I was so shocked to see that. She totally forgot that she is supposed to hate that guy hahaha. It doesnt mean iam complaining loll............ I in fact am loving this new interaction between them.........Their cold vibes seems to be off and a new dosti is paving its way I guess........

Anu
khadija_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope anu what u are saying become true
i also agree with u all to
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Reva keep friendship with Yash..Now she can understand How yash help her..Let see how she react after party..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the way Yash was looking at Reva. So loving and caring. How can pea brain Reva even think that Yash can harm her in any way??? yash is so sweet.