AKNV;Written Update 15th June '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV;Written Update 15th June '10
The Episode starts with reva wakes up n sees yash is bringing breakfast the servant puts the breakfast on the table yash ask reva to get ready then thy take the breakfast together reva goes to get ready on the dinning table every1 was waiting for reva n yash to come a servant came n told rani maa that yash is taking breakfast in his rooom rani ma got tensed but the servant told that reva is with yash she got happy n thy started the breakfast, dai ma was tensed that wats going on b/w reva n yash n tries to find out. In the room yash was teaching reva how to eat with fork n knife n after than teaches sum english wrds n reva told that she has been in school scince 5th std. but yash said u hv to wrk hard n then a funny scene happen "Yash: How Do U Do?
Reva: ye itni jaldi kya bola kuch samjh nhi aaya.....
Yash: Acha Dheere Dheere Bolo How..............Do ..................U ......................Do????????????
Reva:How do di do?
Yash: How do di do nhiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!
How Do U Do?
Reva: How Do U Do?
Yash: Good!
Reva: Itni Si baat pe hum gud khaane ki baat kyu kar rahe hai?"
Yash laughed n then he teaches her to walk with high heals while walking reva fell down n looks at yash that he might help her to stand but he couldn,t touch him after standing she gives her hand to yash for holding n he holds her hand n she starts walking but dai maa wants to noe wats going on in the room so she came secretly but reva n yash listens her footsteps n hide the sandles n starts behaving normally yash ask dai maa y has she came she told she has not seen them since morning thats y came to see n leaves. Rani maa called every1 n annonces the party for jyotika's success n yash decides to re introduce reva in the party as a princess n ask reva to wrk hard in a week n reva promised herself to wrk hard n show them all that she can b a princess. Yash starts grooming reva n day passes n now is fully learnt in eating walking n talking like a princess n happy she ask yash that her study is complete now but yash said no 1 thing is left n he brings a mirror n shows it to reva n ask he wants to change her
apperance but it can b done by some1 else n here intoduces a designer (rohit verma).

Precap: Rohit starts grooming reva n then reva n yash romantic dance" pyaar ki ye kahani suno 1 ladka tha 1 ladki thi"

The End.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji.
I'm now my dream land don't know kya bolu, m just speechless, baad mein comment karungi details mein.....
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update.
Ogh Gosh waiting to catch up on the episode today.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow thanks for the wonderful update.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx jaan
show was fantabulous 2day
omg..yash was so happy 2day....finally no fighting b/w yash n reva 2day
n d precap is super exciting
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
todays epi was so nice.....precap toh ekdum rapchik hain..lolzzz.....thanks for the update khushi di.........waise i wanted to ask one thing.....kya mein bhi kabhi written update post kar sakti hoon?...if some day u or rakhi di didnt get time?
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anasrashid_fan

todays epi was so nice.....precap toh ekdum rapchik hain..lolzzz.....thanks for the update khushi di.........waise i wanted to ask one thing.....kya mein bhi kabhi written update post kar sakti hoon?...if some day u or rakhi di didnt get time?

thnx
but srry we hv managed our time to gv updates so plz dont do this to us its unfair to me n rakhi if sum1 else cum n gv updates if sumday we dnt get time members r satisfied with r updates despite updates we r dng nothing on aknv so u can take sum other task like dotw or gotw or NL but not updates
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
@ anasrashid_fan thanks for ur help, but if me and jiji will not able to give the update then another one is already here, we r doing it from the day one and we have that time to give update regularly.........
it's unfair to us that some one suddenly came and want to give ud, we doing it from 1 and we will manage it.

thanks...........
rakhi
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You gals r great👏. I look forward to the update with my coffee in the morning. thanks so much. 👍🏼❤️
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

@ anasrashid_fan thanks for ur help, but if me and jiji will not able to give the update then another one is already here, we r doing it from the day one and we have that time to give update regularly.........
it's unfair to us that some one suddenly came and want to give ud, we doing it from 1 and we will manage it.

thanks...........
rakhi

ok yaar....chill rakhi di......i ws just asking😊
Edited by anasrashid_fan - 14 years ago