Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pop77

finally Reva know truth.waiting for next part..

yes finally reva knw the truth,
I'll update soon😊.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

hi jyoti
so sorry dear, but,i'll post the next part tonight.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
note:-Sorry friends,for not updating, as,I'm very busy,
I'll be out of town and ,I'll be update after 1 weeks.
sorry friends.
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

this is not fair itnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lamba intzar 😭😭😭😭😭

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute-aly

this is not fair itnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lamba intzar 😭

I'm sorry dear/
but don't worry , update will be post most probably tonight.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
next part:-
friendship day special

Reva sochne lagi iss tarah kuch nehi bolne wale yash, par hum kaise pata lagaye, rani ma se puche, par kaise, jyotika ko nehi usse sayad kuch bhi nehi pata ahin aur iye baat usse,jo bhi ho jyotika ka kya galati,par dai ma nehi usse toh sirf haar baat pe rani ma iya kuwar jee pe iljaam dena aata hain.phir hum kaise pata lagaye,....kuwar jee kuch nehi bolenge, par agar hum unse puche toh.....
Yash enter the room and saw reva thinking some thing very hard..He smile to see her innocent which brighter on the light of moon.He wished to kiss her but control his emotion because he want make their realtionship but not in a huryy, now only reva realise that he is not her culprit so, and more reva gone through a big pain which have to heal by only him, by his friendship, care, respect, and more his love, yes he loves her unconditionally from the days he saw her dancing in the stage,but when he heard about her marriage he feels the pain but cannot say anything because it may destroy her honor and her family honor.....then when he heard about her......he cannot bear it more when those villagers gave all blame to her, it's like he will kill all of them, when he saw her theri when those villagers try to do some puja he like to take her in his arms and protect her form all the evil......Then he got to know that his own brother do that henious crime and his blood boiled but he feels again helpless cannot do anything.he try to hit him , try to make him understand what he did but cannot do anything for the sake of his so called family, and more his mother rani ma who loves him more and he also loves her , respect her, care her, so..... then he have to accept those blame to save his family honor........he know it'll give pain to him and her but again he he feels helpless, he accept that blame which is so heinous , in his dream he never imagined this to any woman and for reva never, he loves her but that doesn't mean he want her at any cost. his love for her more than love it's worship but he cannot tell this to anyone. then panchyet give order that he shall marry reva, in his heart, he happy but he know when reva know about it she will broke so,he and rani ma try to turn this descion but next panchayet gave order that arya will marry reva, his heart forget to beat for a moment but he has to accept that descion and then when arya try to kill her, he again and again save her but not for reva only for him, yes he is selfish also, because he loves her morethan anything and for him only thing matter her well being,..........his chain of thought broke by sudden thunder.
Yash looks at reva saw she is still lost in some deep thoughts.
Yash smiles then sit besides her and told her rajkumari jee, kaha kho hue ho itna?
Reva looks at yash and tremble to see him closing then unknowingly blushing then asked her kuwarjee aap kab aaye?
Yash:-Jab aap itna khoye hue the ke pata hi nehi chala...
Reva:-Oh aise baat nehi hain baas.. oh kuch baat but stopped in the mid way when yash hold her hand and told her shhh, hum sab samajh rehe hain par ek baar agar aap hume aapna dost samjhte ho toh pls oh sab bhoolne kie koshish karo, mujhe pata hain asan nehi par muskil nehi hain, hume pata hain tumhe pura haq hain aapna gunhagar ko saja dene par reva hume kuch waqt do....hum....
Reva looks at yash and told kya sab itna asan hain bhoolna,kya sab aap sahi kar payenge, aap mard hain nehi samjhenge mere halat, mere pareshani, mere maan gaya hain, aapko kya,aap kabhi nehi samjhenge, aapne toh iye iljam aapne upar le lya, aapne uss karebi ko save karen ke liye par mere kya hua, kaha mujhe insaaf mila, kya mila mujhe......
Yash now close his fist try to control himself when reva again spoke aap bare log, bare mahalo meien rehene wale samajhte hain sab kuch bhoolna bahut asan hain par nehi hain, asan nehi hain, dard hota hain bahut dard hota ahain, kuch jhakahm toh samay ke sath bhar jata hain par kuch jhakham kabhi nehi bharta kabhi nehi bharega......aur aapko isse kya..aap hote kaun ho baas, it's final to break all nerve, all control of yash and he held her arms and tell her, who I'm.I"m ur husband, U don't knw anything neither u will understand my pain ...u know what,U only think about urself, ur pain.I know that U r going thorugh a big pain which is not easily heal up but that doesn't mean u gave up u forget to breath u forget to live ur life and in everything u just give me blame.I never complain u neither I'll complain u but today U told me that I never understand ur problem.Who told u this,Reva,I'm suffering from that day when I came to know about that but I'm helpless but from the that day but I"m always want to help u, try to share ur pain, try to erase ur pain but u think but that not ur problem.....U think that I"m that man but no,I"m not,In my dream I cannot think about to do this henious crime to any woman and about u r my life,I'll never ever do that........U tell,I'm man and I cannot understand ur problem , ur pain, how could u think like this,How could u reva?
reva just looks at Yash then told,I'm sorry.I don't mean to say those words to u but yash,I want to know his name....I want to punish him for his deed.I want ur help.Pls forgive me but pls help me.......
Yash looks at her but cannot say anything,,,,,,,, he try to say soemthing when reva speak yash,I want to forget that sorrow ful event...pls help me .....pls help me.and then she placed her heads on yash's chest and close her eyes try to find some peace.
Yash stay there sometime then hecover her with his strong arms and kissed her hair and tell her I promise u reva ,U'll punish ur culprit soon.U'll forget everything reva.I promise u reva.
Reva feels those words so true, like coming from his hearts and for the first time she find some assurance, safety that will protect her from all evils. give her justice ..she close her eyes and feels the peace.
Some moments they stood there and feel each other ........
Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare

Idhar nahi
Udhar nahi
Teri Ore Chale

Idhar nahi
Udhar nahi
Teri Ore Chale

Zara der main
Yeh kya ho gaya
Nazar milte hi
Kahan kho gaya

Zara der main
Yeh kya ho gaya
Nazar milte hi
Kahan kho gaya
Lyricsmasti.com
Bheed mein logo ki woh hain wahan
Aur pyaar ki mele mein akela Kitna hoon mein yahan

Idhar nahi
Udhar nahi
Teri ore chale

Shuru ho gai kahani meri
Mere dil ne baat na mani meri

Shuru ho gai kahani meri
Mere dil ne baat na mani meri

Had se bhi aaghe yeh guzar hi gaya
Khud bhi pareshan hua
Aur mujhko bhi yeh kar gaya

Idhar nahi
Udhar nahi
Teri ore chale

then reva told yash kuwar jee, hume maaf kar dijiye, humne aapse bahut bura tarah se baat kya, bure behave kya, I'm sorry,I just........
Yash:-shhhhhhhhhhh, ek dam chup , kuch mat boliye, hum samajh sakte hain reva,,, chaliye bahut raat ho gayi hain so jaiye.....
Reva:-Par....
Yash raised hi eye brows and said kya, sona nehi hain.
Reva:- hain , par....
Yash smiles at her innocent and said mein aapke sath hoon, don't worry.
Both lay on the bed but reva keep tossing ...Yash held her hand and gently stroking her head and soon reva dose off too deep sleep.
Yash looking at her beautiful yes innocent face and admire her innocent and looking at her lovingly.

Jaise Ghadi Ke Ghira Se
Waqt Kahin Pe Ghira Ho
Jaise Roshni Subah Se
Ho Jaye Judah..

Jaise Gaane Aur Nazam Se
Sur Koi Churaale
Waise Aadha Adhoora Mein Tere Bina...

Jab Mila Tu Ru Tu Ru Tu Ru Tu Ru Tu...
Na Thi Kami Na Justhju Ru Tu Ru Tu..
Aur Aadhe Aadhe Pal Hue Phir Poore Yun
Jab Mila Tu Ru Tu Rutu Ru Tu Ru Tu..

Khaali Jo Raat Ho
Main Khwabon Chand Taaron Se Woh Poori Bhar Doon
Teri Jo Baat Ho
Main Bin Kahe Hi Adhi Pauni Poori Kar Doon
Jo Aashe Se Hum Hain
Woh Poore Ho Tumse
Adhoore Se Kisse Barbar Ke Hisse
Tu Dil Mein To Mein Dua

Jab Mila Tu Ru Tu Ru Tu..

Na Kami Na Justhju Ru Tu Ru Tu..
Jab Mila Tu Ru Tu Ru Tu Ru Turu Tu..

Kal Tu Jo Khoyi Ho
To Gumshuda Yeh Zindagi Basar Kar Doon
Manzil Jo Soyi Ho
To Kwaab Saare Tere Hi Nazar Kar Doon
To Aadhe Se Dil Ko
Jo Laayegi Bhi To
Main Sau Khwaishon Se Hi Bar Doon Dabo Kare Na Yeh Tu Tu
Abhi Ke Abhi Tu

Aadhe Aahde Pal Hue Phir Poore Yun

Jab Mila Tu Ru Tu Ru Tu Ru Tu..

Jaise Ghadi Ke Ghira Se
Waqt Kahin Pe Ghira Ho
Jaise Roshni Subah Se
Ho Jaye Judah..

Jaise Gaane Aur Nazam Se
Sur Koi Churaale
Waise Aadha Adhoora Mein Tere Bina...

Jab Mila Tu Ru Tu Rutu Ru Tu Ru Tu..

Yash:-aab hum kabhi bhi aapke dosti ko khoyenge nehi reva........

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤗jaaaaaaaaaaaaan🤗
happy friendship day
awsome amazing update
muahss....yash is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute😳😳😳😳
kabhi nhi khoyga reva k dosti👏
n yaa...lovely sigs😃
Edited by pRaTiBhA.1990 - 14 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res

edited

awesome part rakhi loved it cont soon
Edited by jyothi_cool - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
updated next part. pls see it.
hope u all like it.
It's friendship say special
Happy friendship day to all of my lovely friends.
love u all.
muhhhha.
love
rakhi
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
haapy friendship day to u 2 diii