Short ff of ReVaYaSh update in page 12

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello every body,
How r u all?
I'm here again to start a new short ff about reva and Yash.....
but the theme of this ff is

the way Reva discovers the truth and finally when and how she accepts Yash...😉

my friend guglu told me wrote this.

"the way Reva discovers the truth and finally when and how she accepts Yash..."

After Yash getting well, he decides to tell the truth to Reva but then he remember rani ma and stop there. He thinks that rani ma did, still doing lots of thing for him and now he cannot be selfish for, yes, it's difficult for him but he'll sacrifice his love even his life for rani ma.

Here, reva enter the room and saw Yash looking very disturb and try to go close but suddenly stops and said to her mind that hume kya agar oh pareshan ho toh, jaise hain usse iye hi sahi hain, ho pareshan, par iye sahi nehi hain hum aise hi unhe kaise pareshani mein rehene de sakte hain' par'' suddenly a servant came there and told them that Sharad came there to meet Reva. After hearing this Reva looks very happy and goes to meet her brother.

Here Sharad is try to told reva to came to her house, she is not happy here, if she will return from here then she'll be happy,

But reva told him that it's not possible now, she is married now and it's her home.

Then sharad told her she is talking like their mother and she also doing a big mistake'.

Here in the room one servant came and inform him the sharad came and want to take reva with him forcefully'..After hearing this Yash feels some one snatched his soul from his body and runs from there to stop Sharad.

Here at the hall Reva protest her brother to go from there but all is vein. At this time Aryaman return and saw it. He asked about the matter to sharad.

Shard thinks Arya is good guy and told him how his sister tortured here everyday by Yash,

Aryaman feels happy and told sharad he doing right thing, it's not safe for reva to stay with Yash'..

Yash came there and heard it but he also feels helpless, without any guilt , he has to take many punishment, every one from village hate him include his love of life Reva, his wife, but she is also right, she know him as her '. Yash's chain of thought broke when he heard Sharad told him he'll pay more big for his wrong deed, he destroy the life of Reva, destroys his family. But Yash cannot hear these words, his eyes only saw at reva who is also looking at Yash also. Suddenly Reva freed her hand on the grip of Sharad and told him that it's her life and she decides to stay with her husband till her last breath. Yash unknowingly smiles to hear it but his ears cannot believe it'.

Here, Arya and Sharad also shocked to hear it.

Reva runs and hold Yash's arms and said, I'll not go with sharad bhaiya, and I'll not hear any bad word for my husband from any one and any one means anyone.

Every one shocked and surprised to hear it.

Then, Sharad told reva u r changed reva, u r not the same one or u r very much frightened and tell this to me, pls reva try to understand this guy is not good at all, he destroy ur life, he snatched every happiness, smiles from u and u support him , why reva , why?

Reva closed her eyes and then told sharad bhaiya, I don't know what is wrong or right but u go from here,I don't want to listen any thing against my husband'..

Then sharad goes from there and angrily and aryaman looks more angry and told reva, aap bahut bare galati kar rehe hain'.

Reva :-meine sirf sharad bhaiya ko nehi sab hi matlab sab hi ko kaha hain''..

Aryaman:-U'..

Yash:-Aryaman, go from here''

Aryaman:-aap toh hume iha se bhagana chahoge him, galati kya hain but aapke meethi meethi baton mein inhe le lya aapne.

Then he goes from there.

Here ,Yash :-Reva aapne hume aaj.

Reva:-Ek min , kuwar jee, iye maat sochna ke humne aapke sath dia hain, , iye mere majburi hain mere iha rehena , aapka sath dena, aapne jo kya mere sath oh mein iss zindegi mein kabhi bhool nehi sakti, aapke liye mein sirf nafrat hain, sirf nafrat, aapne bhool gaye par mein nehi bhooli aapne mere sath kya kya, aur aapke wajay se mere ma ne mere liye mere ghar ka darwaja humesha ke liye bandh kar dia,aapke wajay se mein aapne sharad bhaiya se iss tarah baat kya aur aap soch rehe hain iye sab meine aapke wajay se ,aapke maan ke liye, toh aap scohna bhi maat ke mein aapko, kabhi bhi maaf karungi'..

Then reva goes from there leaving shattered Yash there.

In the night, Yash lay on his bed, when one of the servants came there with dinner but Yash tell him to take the food and don't disturb him further.

Here in the dinner table, Aryaman came and sit and see reva is waiting for Yash, then Servant came and told reva that Yash told he'll not eat any thing and return the food and told him also that don't disturb him further''.

Aryaman shocked and looks at reva who is looking disturb and then sad.

Reva:-thik hain tum aap jaaiye mein dekhti hoon.

Here, in the room, Yash feels suffocated and thinks to go for a walking'..when Reva enter the room and said aap chahethe kya ho,humesha mujhe pareshan karma aapko accha lagta hain, itne sab kuch hone ke baad bhi aapko chain nehi, aap hume pareshan kar rehe ho, agar aapko mein dinner iha bheju toh nehi khaoge, aap dinning table mein bhi nehi aaoge toh aap chahethe kya ho?

Yash looks at Reva and then said aapko humare liye pareshan hone ki jarurat nehi hain hum aapna khyal khud rakh sakte hain'..then he goes from there. Where reva stood there confusingly and then she also runs behind Yash.

Yash enter the dinning room and sit in the chair and wait for reva who is also coming behind him.

Reva serve the food, to Yash and sit besides him.

Arya:-oh Reva'.aap hume'.oh daal paas karenge'.

Reva hesitate and look at Yash who is fuming now, he told Arya, first u call her bhabi then u take it by urself or tell me or here u have lots of person who can pass u the daal.

Arya:-But, yash aap itna serious ho kyuon rehe hain ?agar '.

Yash raised his hand and said khana complete karo''.

Aryaman unwillingly didn't protest very much and complete his dinner.

Here, Reva also feel relief some where but she don't understand why Yash behaving like this, some how she feels happy but still''

Here after complete dinner, Yash goes to his room'..

Here reva take a glass of milk and goes to Yash's room. But she cannot find him there .Reva looks tensed and told phir se kaha chale gaye,meine kaise inhe smajhu,ke aise kyuon aapna khyal nehi '.then she heard some one came to the room .Reva turned and saw Yash enter the room but he close the door.

Reva feared again and told aap aise kyuon kar rehe ho?

Yash stand there then told her aap iha se bahar kahi nehi jaoge aab, iha rahoge''.

Reva:-oh toh aap aapne asli roop mein aagaye. Aap toh iye hi chathe the na, dekhiye hum shor machanyenge.

Yash:-aap ko jo karma hain karo par meine jo kaha oh aapko maana hoga, aur aapke bhalai iss mein hi hoga, ke aap humari bat maanke iha rehe jaye'.

Reva:-Aur agar na maane toh phir kya karenege aap?

Yash close his eyes and said so jaiye reva, uha, raat bahut ho gaya hain''.

Reva:-Hum iha nehi rehenge'.. and try to goes from there but Yahs hold her wrist and told her reva, humne aapko pehele bhi kaha tha, aur abhi kehe rehe hain, iha rehe jaiye, hum pe bharosha kijiye, hum aapko kuch nehi karenge, aap jaha sona chathe hain so sakte hain''.

Reva:-bharosha aur aapko'..

Then reva sit in the floor near the window and Yash sit in the sofa'..

After some time Reva looks at Yash who is looking at her but when reva turned he closes his eyes and pretends to be sleep'.

Reva: - So gaye''mein kya karu, iha inhone mujhe kyuon bulaya aur mein bhi kaise maan gayi inke baat, nehi mujhe nehi maana par, iye mujhe iha kyuon sone ko kaha,itne dino mein toh kabhi nehi bola, kabhi mujeh iye karo iya na karo ,mujhe kuchsmajha mein nehi aaraha hain iye kya hain'..then reva dost off to sleep due to tired ness.

Next day morning, reva wake and find Yash is still sleeping in the sofa but looks little uncomfortable she goes there and think to wake him up but then just tucked him up with a blanket but when she goes to open the door yash told her I told u yesterday night don't open go out side with out my permission''.

Reva:-par mein aapke baat maanu kyuon?

Yash:-dekhiye reva hum aapse koi behesh nehi karma chahethe, meine kaha hain jab aapke acche ke liye,

Reva:-Oh toh aap mere acche ke baarein mein sochte hain, sunke mujhe bahut accha laga'.

Yash:-Dekhiye, thik hain chaliye par hum bhi aapke sath jayenge aur job hi chaiye le lijiye aur iha aajiaye but hum aapke sath jayenge'..

Reva:-Par'..

Yash:-Agar iye nehi maana hain toh baithe rahiye iha,

Reva:-thik hain,waise iye jo aapne kya ,iye bilkul sahi nehi hain aur waise bhi aapse hum sahi galat ke samajh kaise rakha sakte hain,

Yash:-Reva, tum bolte bolte thak nehi jate, itna kyuon bolte ho''..Chaliye''..

Precap:-Villagers invite Reva, Yash,Arya for some puja'..

Yash save reva from a danger'..

Arya try to kill reva again''

Sharad taunts Yash in front of full village, but Reva support Yash this time'..

note:-next part will be post soon.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting ff, waiting for more 😊
Edited by kavita_1987 - 14 years ago
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi di...
i didnt watch this show as i dont have this channel....
but the way u described all....it sounds nice to me...
so plzzz do continue....
thnx guglu di for conviencing di to rite it...
waiting for next part......
thnx for the pm di..............
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hope aisa ho sach me m waiting to read he next part
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Rakhi...

Very nice start...wish something like this happens in the show as well... waiting eagerly for the next part... but aami toke kakhon likhte bolechilam...aamar to mone podhche na...!!! Aar dahez ke kabe update korbi???

Love
Guglu
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it jaan...
muahh..
dinner scene was my fav.,....yash told arya 2 say bhabhi🤣
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guglu088

Hi Rakhi...

Very nice start...wish something like this happens in the show as well... waiting eagerly for the next part... but aami toke kakhon likhte bolechilam...aamar to mone podhche na...!!! Aar dahez ke kabe update korbi???

Love
Guglu

and Iam waiting eagerly for Yash n Reva to say to each other in ur ff," aami to ko bhalo vashe". 😊
Edited by kavita_1987 - 14 years ago
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely FF! cont soon n plz do PM me 4 the nxt!
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing its lovely dear
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start..I hope CV take some idea from U..

Waiting for next part