Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
yar tracks to mere dimagme bhi baht sare the but as m a fan of rohit that's why mujhe revash se jyada revarya par interest jyada tha and i like astha with rohit not with anas...so agar main story likhti to usme chahe jitnahi twist kyo na ho usme arya ka priority hota aur idhar sab galiya deke mera band baja dete...that's why i stayed silent.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chandraarunita

y<font color="#cc0000">ar tracks to mere dimagme bhi baht sare the but as m a fan of rohit that's why mujhe revash se jyada revarya par interest jyada tha and i like astha with rohit not with anas...so agar main story likhti to usme chahe jitnahi twist kyo na ho usme arya ka priority hota aur idhar sab galiya deke mera band baja dete...that's why i stayed silent.</font>

hey. .u cn write ur story bt plz dnt make anas a vilain. . .ha ha. .u cn write a story on revarya!
RoseFairy thumbnail
yar zaroori nahin ke ek agar hero ho dusre ko vilain ho na hi padega..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
RoseFairy thumbnail
my 1st story is the continuing part of aknv.....as i didn't like its sudden ending....πŸ˜”...so in my theme in that bahon ke darmiya scene was incomplete as reva became senseless in arms of yash.....doctor comes to test reva and becomes surprised and asked how could'nt anyone of rajmahal noticed that she is 4 months pregnant??...and everyone was just shocked..😲...reva began to cry...😭......but yash as he is mahanπŸ˜†..so he with a broken heart accepts the fact...and he says reva plzz stop crying this is my child......arya was sad as he won't be able to hear the word dad from his own child...πŸ˜”...but as he is changed now so he considers it as punishment of his wrong deeds....😳...
i am now going to introduce new characters..but plzz say i will continue it or not...
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaa continue it then i will also continue my story.....we both will comment on our story ok dear
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
soo aru dear plzzz read my this story #love Vs hate ENLS#jaglii billi Vs nakchara,SS# ....n plzz comment
RoseFairy thumbnail
HUM TO AISE HAI BHAIYA

RIA ITS THE LINK OF MY STORY..plzz do comment
Edited by chandraarunita - 13 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
ria yar mere is track par comment karo yar
RoseFairy thumbnail
now here a new character enters.....she is a 26 years old pretty girl...by proffession she is a gynochologyst...her name is ritika..she is daughter of the family doctor of rajmahal.....she is very reserved...doesn't talk much..she has dignity in her attitude...now she is new doctor of bhawanigor hospital..and is appointed as reva's doctor.....
RoseFairy thumbnail
now as we never saw any function of madhvi and her husband..so now their characters turned negative...and actual truth is revealed that madhvi's husband has killed rajasab..to get entry into palace..as he was against their marriage and refused to keep any connection with madhvi afterher marriage...🀒..so he killed the king..and he knew abt ranima's wrong intention and always helped her...but now rani and arya has been changed..so he became deprived..and began to make a conspiracy against rajmahal...😑