Frequent Posters

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
monal. .claps
Kya scene h. .bt yar yash k bhe 2 mariage krwa dete. .arya 16 mariages kr skta h to yash 2 mariage kr skta h na
Riasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

The only scene I can imagine now is this -

A leap of 5 years -
ArVa - Happy together..Arya is the King and Reva is (main) Queen. Apart from Reva Arya has also married 16 other women...he also keeps 16000 women outside Bhavanigarh as a part of his Royal harem.
ArVA have a cute little kid who is a bit of handful. The kid is taking after his father....His mom is running after him to take a haircut but little monster does not budge.
JoSh - Happily married, Sharad is a Ghar Jamai.
Ranima - Happily retired, content with playing with her grandson.
So basically everyone is happy.
Yash - He is the only sad person in this happy place. He still sleeps on sofa in hope that one day Reva will come back to him. Ranima scolds him for spoling the happiness of others by being so morose. He is the beloved 'Chachu' to the little monster prince who loves pulling at his long beard. He gives him English and horse riding lessons.
SO ALL IS WELLLLLLL........

My yash poor yash. Plzzzz also write some Revash future scene in which they are together but nice thought.
pratsy thumbnail
lol. .tum bhe pratibha. .he he. .me bhe pratibha. .waitng 4 ur post
Riasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

lol. .tum bhe pratibha. .he he. .me bhe pratibha. .waitng 4 ur post

bohut phele I have posted many stories on Revash,my old username pmehtafeb but i forgot my password n i have done every thing ,after all i have to register.
Two Pratibha in the forum.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Okay...here's the next RevAsh scene witn I as CV....ahem ahem....
Precap - Reva is kidnapped by Arya. Arya has threatened her to marry him or he will kill Yash. He is gone to prepare to the marriage. He asks Reva to be wear the Sari he had brought for marriage.
So here it goes -
Yash is riding through the dense forest in search of Reva. He sees Basanti and follows her to the haveli.
Arya returns with the pundit to the haveli. He sees Reva all ready with all the jewellery and ghunghat on. He is happy. He asks the pundit to hurry up and finish the rituals.
Pundit gets them married in a hurry and declares them married.
Then enters Yash with Reva and entire royal household and congratulate Arya on his marriage.
Arya is surprised to see Reva with Yash.
He hurriedly opens the ghunghat of his bride..and guess WHO IT WAS???
It was our BASANTI friends.....😕
Hope you like it.😊
pratsy thumbnail
monali*hugs* itz amazing. .hope it hapens in reality
Riasa thumbnail
Hey guys today only i am introducing characters.I hope u will like it.

Suhana n her family
Suhana Rathor😊
NAME - Suhana Rathor ( youngest member)
AGE - 19
PROFESSION - Collage student

Suhana is a fun loving girl, bubbly ,Naughty ,Drama girl also who loves to play with kids, vedio games n basketball .Every one loves her very much no one can see her in pain.She is the princess of the house .She is Very moody girl ,whatever she wants she do that but very sweet n Roondu.One thing for sure she always fight ,she always fight with boys specially if any boy missbehave with any girl,She alway come with complains of her teachers in home, She makes teacher crazy.She does not like books at all n she is not good in studies.Most of the time she is missing in the class. somehow she manage to pass out with the help of her two best friends one is her elder sister Sia n her bhabhi sameer(sami).

SUHANA DAD- Jay Rathor

AGE- 45
PROESSION- businessman

He loves his family specially Suhana.He is very strict businessman. he is very stirct to every one but for Suhana he is very soft. he can't see suhana crying.whatever suhana want he give her .He wants to marry suhana with a responsible man who can take care of suhana as he do n always make her happy.his world mean Suhana

SUHANA MOTHER-Roshni Rathor
AGE- 40

PROFESSION -House wife

She is a responsible house wife who make evey one happy ,she guide her childer what to do n what not to do.she kep her family together.she does not like when Suhana make any misstake n every one forgive,if she make small or big misstake. She wants Suhana to become responsible.

BIG BRO
NAME- angad Rathor
AGE-26
PROFESSION- help his father in his business
Status- marriged with Sameera (sami)

He is a responsible son of the family whose world means Suhana.He love Sameera n got married with Sameera who is suhana best friend.He always have funny fight with suhana n play prank on her .

SAMEERA RATHOR (SAMI)

Sameera Rathor (sami)
AGE-20
RELATION- SUHANA BHABHI N HER BF
PROFESSION- college student
MARRIED WITH SUHANA BIG BRO ANGAD

She is the best friend of suhana.she is very sweet .she love Angad n got married with Angad.She is studing withSuhana in the college.Suhana n her family wants sami to study more n do what she want. Suhana n sia is near to her heart.she share every thing to them n hide suhana all misstake.

SIA Rathor
RELATION- Suhana elder sis
AGE-23
PROFESION-
she is a very independent person, whose nature is very sweet.love her family n sis.She is engaged with her BF Samrat Ranawat.She share every thing to suhana n sami.she does not wants to get married with samrat so soon.she wats some time.

SUHANA UNCLE

NAME- Vanraj Rathor
AGE- 46
Status- not marri
ed
POFESSION- Retried major

He is Suhana father big bro. He did not married because his fb died with cancer n he don't wat to marry someone else.So he love his bro children as his own.He loves to do excrcise n also make suhana to do this.but suhana hate to do this but she can't say no to her uncle.He is very strict to her but love her very must. He call suhana kamchor n lezzy fox.

SUBH FAMILY

SUBH Ranawat
AGE 24😉
PROFESSION- Busnisses man

He he middle son of the family.he who loves his family a lot. He is taking care of his family office in abroad.He is very simple n sweet.Who always want to win.He belive in love story but he hate love story also.He think love true but not for him n it is waste of time.HE loves books.

SUBH Dad-
Swayam Ranawat
AGE-48

PROFESS
ION _business man

He is a wise person.He love his family n specialy Subh.He always say him to get married his aim is to make subh fall in love.He is very funny person.He always to fun n love to do prank on Subh whenever he is with him.

SUBH MOM-
Deepa Ranawat
AGE-45
PROFESSION -HOUSE WIFE.

She is very sweet he wants Subh to come India n marry someone of her choise.

SUBH big BRO- Samrat Ranawat
AGE-25
PROFESSION- FAMILY BUSINESS

He is the elder son of the house.He is engaged with sia suhana sis n he love her a lot n do what their parents wants.

SUBH SMALL BRO- Sujal
AGE-23

PROFESSION-Family business

He wants to make himself as his Bro subh , he love him very much but do fight with him also.some time he become selfish but some time he do things without having any profit, he helps other also.

DADI MA
AGE-60

She love everyone.she do every thing to make her grand child happy.She also want to come India.

To be continu.....
NEW characters will be introduce later

Story - This is a story about two people, two same but different people.who are made for each other they feel this same but don't understant.first they met each other liked each other but then hate each other,they want to kill each other .but destiny have its own plans they fallen in love but behave as if they hate each other .Will they accept there love for each other ,or it will be tooo late..........kya yeh phyaar hoga pura ya rehe jayega adhura aggar pura hogya tho hota kaise pura...........

Edited by Riasa - 14 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
ok pratibha. .i'll cl u pm. . Suhana nyc name. .cntinue asap
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
WOW.......AWESOME PRATIBHA....👏👏👏👏👏
The characters seem so real life and the actors you have chosen are just MIND BLOWING.....
I am already on tetherhooks....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️