Daima is a true Dain. (EVIL)

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
She's encouraging Aryaman to do the nasty on Rewa. How could she as she herself is supposedly a woman. No wonder Aryaman is the way he is if he was raised by her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: matwamango

She's encouraging Aryaman to do the nasty on Rewa. How could she as she herself is supposedly a woman. No wonder Aryaman is the way he is if he was raised by her

da only explanation i can give is shez mentally sick or shez had a sex change πŸ˜† dat makes her say these things 2 aryaman coz no sane women can say dat 2 anyone
Edited by shabaza786 - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabaza786

da only explanation i can give is shez mentally sick or shez had a sex change πŸ˜† dat makes her say these things 2 aryaman coz no sane women can say dat 2 anyone

true said vo sach me dain hai 😑
hw can she behave like that she dnt even belong to royal family kis baat ka ghamand hai use😑
sana786a thumbnail
i knw khushi she makes it luk like shes royalty but really shes just a servant da evil witch i hate her😑 sometimes i just wnt 2 smash my tv but uska kya jaayega im da one who wud have 2 replace it πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
The nerve to even say such disgusting thing. She needs to be put in her rightful place locked up in an asylum or even in Prison. It takes one evil person to make everyone miserable.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

shez is an evil yaar..

i hate her
jab bhi uske scenes ate h..to me lyk..😑
she is spoiling aryaman...
n rani ma ye sba jante hue chup kyu h..i dnt knw!!
gunjankapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahh..dai ma is a true devil
she spoiled aryaman..n rani ma knws dat very well..still she is silent
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
rani ma ke chup rehene ke piche jarur koi raaz hain, isliye oh sa b jante hue bhi chup hain.
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

rani ma ke chup rehene ke piche jarur koi raaz hain, isliye oh sa b jante hue bhi chup hain.

i fink so 2 im thinking maybe rani maa couldnt conseive a child so she adopted yash but her husband wanted a child dat wud be his own so she asked dat churail dai maa 2 be her suragate n aryaman is her child dat wud explain why rani maa dosent stop dai maa frm swanning around da palace
karunkant1985 thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

could anyone plz tell me the real name of Dai maa (i mean the woman plays the character of dai maa)?