I m disapponted with Abrupt last Show..Edited

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
why they dragged Kaalu thing for long 1:15 hours...
that was horrible to promote it as Laali will die ...Laali ki Bidaai..
why baby not given to his Dad's hand first ..there was no shali moment after baby born there was last scene But not after baby born as such..
Show main characters Shekhar - Loha & RV were missing till long 1 hour...
where Riddhi went...
How come loha reformed suddenly..
One thing was nice he appriciated girl born like he loved his warries birth..But there was no single acknowledgement or apology to Laali or Riddhi for all those misbehave....
there were so many blooper..& Laali was suffering through the labor while all show..that was terrible
So abrupt end..Many story left as it...what happen to other couples..I wish there would fuction on new baby born & united family etc....
Good thing was alleast they named baby Tashi by end..shali were so Good..& in last 15 minutes with No.of flashes whole stroy shown again of Laali's life.....👏
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My thoughts exactly.

Aside from other disappointments, my pet peeve is that I will never get to know whether RV had a girl or a boy.🤣🤣

Plus, no other family members were shown in the end.

And on top of that, they had to do a promo on CB2 - oh! yuck!

Shekhar: "Hum dono ki tarahaan, Radhika aur Dev ka pyar amar rahega" or something to that effect. Really Shekhar!!!

By the way, what did Shekhar-Laali name their girl. I couldn't catch it. Was it Munni 😆😆

I would have liked to see, Grandpa four times over, Loha Singh, falling in love with his granddaughter and playing with her.

Mmmmmm what a let down this last episode was. 😭

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Last show was big disapponted ment..I will edit tread once I over written Updates..

From what I have just read it sounds like the last show was terrible.
How sad. I look forward to reading you update because I am not going to bother watching
the show, which I was thinking of doing.

Thanks for all the updates you did during the show. Even though I stopped watching I still read them to keep up with what was happening so I could comment.👏👏👏 Great work.

Are you going to do updates for CB2?

purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The ending could have been better. But i liked the flashes that they showed at the end of what laali had been through, it brought back the memory.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am disappointed to, I would have preferred RV to save his daughter and have some good scenes with her. Towards the end it was definately rushed

ETA: The one thing I am happy about is the fact Laali did not die in the show. I kept thinking that she would die in the last episode, so I am glad that did not happen
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
No shali's baby name is Tashi...😳
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

why they dragged Kaalu thing for long 1:15 hours...

that was horrible to promote it as Laali will die ...Laali ki Bidaai..
why baby not given to his Dad's hand first ..there was no shali moment after baby born there was last scene But not after baby born as such..
Show main characters Shekhar - Loha & RV were missing till long 1 hour...
where Riddhi went...
How come loha reformed suddenly..
One thing was nice he appriciated girl born like he loved his warries birth..But there was no single acknowledgement or apology to Laali or Riddhi for all those misbehave....
there were so many blooper..& Laali was suffering through the labor while all show..that was terrible
So abrupt end..Many story left as it...what happen to other couples..I wish there would fuction on new baby born & united family etc....
Good thing was alleast they named baby Tashi by end..shali were so Good..& in last 15 minutes with No.of flashes whole stroy shown again of Laali's life.....👏

I just read you update from the last show and you are right they spent too much time running after Kaalu, which does not sound good.
They should have done more with all the characters not just Laali and company.
How sad. I wonder how the other actors feel about the ending? Anyway very disappointing....😭😭
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
@ Neela - about RV's baby I was always sure..they never gonna show it..I know you open ed the thread ..but I missed to comment..But The end was not proper even with Shali or with Loha -Laali never ending fight story..
@ Bollywoodcrazed - I was scared for dark end..But than SBS alread spoiled the end..They showed very last scene & Ratan -Abhishek off the camera sad with scene..so by then I was waiting for some other lovely moments...
@ telenovlle - Thanks for those words ...I m glad you read it even if you losted interets with show...I wanna thank you..even you did feb updates for few shows..Thanks for yr time & effort you gave.. about CB updates..no..I dunno wether i'll watch or not even..
@purple4 : yeah those flash back were feb..editors finally did good job..very imporatant & turning moments they choose to show..which made me cry for while..thinking that it wont come back ever again now....😭