-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

There are so many things to say about her..But All I can say in just a few words - That Laali is truly a Woman of Substance...As a Daughter - As Wife - As mother - As Bahu - As Sister ..And many more relations belongs to her....

Inspite of all the bitter reality of her life , Inspite the fact Life has never-ever been easy with her at any Phase , not with all relations ,Inspite of all hurdles , humilations , Problems , torture , hardships....She over come with her Faith , Guts & attitude... Seems like Nothing was big in front of her Guts, Grit , Determination & Positivity...👏

For once- I admire The mahan type of character of Soap inspite of her some out of world Nature....Bcuz the way its written her steps seems real to me...She never kept cried over her fate..She fought & took a stand all time.....Her Love was truly true for everyone..She is the Kind soul...Who meant to change many lives around...⭐️

She fought & She won...👏

I truly admire & adore Ratan Rajpoot to Portray this character so Well.. Laali is extremly sweet & Innocent at time ..But When it comes on Right & wrong & her Moral ..She never bears wrong AT ALL..She fights no matter How big the Problem is.... Never shown her Give up at any single stage..👏

All I can Say is I love you Laali ... You meant to give happiness to many & change many lives....Long live - No matter show on /off ..you 'll remain in heart of viewers for ever & ever......⭐️👏