neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
will the cvs show us why riddhi ended up in the orphanage and why no one bothered to look for her? the biggest thakur family couldnt find riddhi who was right there in the village? plus when lali got her memory back, why didnt she inquire about riddhi's whereabouts since she was the one who saved riddhi?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree..I thoght once she union with family may reason will be revealed but nothing is clear as such..sumi asked her why she went..does it mean she herself went leaving family..so why they never tried to find her...even now when Loha thrown her out...I wish someone could step ahead to stop nonsence..I mean c'mon are they scared of Loha😆..
But seems like more than characters of show ..Its CV's who completely forgot about Riddhi..so they ended up forget others as well...otherwise there were many people during 7 years as well who could aware about Riddhi's condition....But by the end they need victim to high up drama so one thakur daughter is in picture...Its soap where anything is posspible...😛