telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When Loha threw Riddhi out why did RV not do something to get his daughter back or defend her??? What kind of father is he?
He never cared about her in the past. He is also afraid to stand up to his dad..ugh..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
RV should not have let his father through his daughter out of the house. Where is she going to go? This is one of times we need to see the gun go off on Loha. Poor Riddhi😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I thought the same thing, why didn't he put up a fight? I agree with Laali why didn't anyone stop Riddhi or fight back against Loha. I am sure that Shekhar and RV could have overpowered him instead they let Riddhi walk out with nowhere to go. I felt so bad for her, I was very disappointed with how everyone dealt with the situation
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I thought the same thing, why didn't he put up a fight? I agree with Laali why didn't anyone stop Riddhi or fight back against Loha. I am sure that Shekhar and RV could have overpowered him instead they let Riddhi walk out with nowhere to go. I felt so bad for her, I was very disappointed with how everyone dealt with the situation

Yes Laali was correct is asking why no
saved Riddhi. They can't be that afraid of Loha.
I think now Shekhar and Madhav are going to
rescue her from what I read.
RV should have been the number one person to fight for
his daughter. No but he turns out to be number loser father of the year.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I feel sorry for the new baby that is coming along with Jamuni.

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
urg...I was like are you people scared with this looser LohaπŸ˜†..whos gun never shotsπŸ˜›..Pls go ahead & save a poor Girl...Women were in tears..Plus Laali was almost help less being Preggie last days....What the hell men were doing but....there were 3 Men...RV- Madhur -Shekhar..they could catch or take out that gun & than warn him with same to let Riddhi be here...