Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
1) What did you most like about the show?
Laali and Shekhar chemistry... also loved the theme of women empowerment.
2) Did you watch it till the end, if so why/why not?
Yup! Always loved Agle Janam... although I hated the Surbhi track.
3) What were your dislikes about the show?
Jamuni turning neg... and as for the ending, I think Laali should have been the one to save herself...
4) What would have you changed if you were given the chance to?
Would've made it last longer.
5) Do you think this is the correct time to end the show?
NOPE!!
6) Are you hoping for a sequel?
*fingers crossed*
Edited by -Shankar- - 13 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So finally it has ended :( i won't lie but i m little sad bcoz i loved the show once upon a time the show has made a place in viewers heart i think dat wat matters, according to me if the timings of the show wudnot hv got altered den it cud hv run for some more mts
i stopped watching the show wen it started to lose its realistic touch agle janam became very boring and wen it got the grip my interest had died down completely but i still and will always love shali <33 i think they are one of television hottest couple i will nva forget their unique way of romancing 😆 ratan,abhishek,sachal,sudhesh i will miss them all they are fantastic actors and i wish them luck for their future endeavours😊
I will miss no i actually miss agle janam forum badly :(( i made alots of friend here navs miss picture queen,gur mr devil😆,mitesh mr.mod now a veteran member aaila 😆 and layna the guest appearer their were few numbers of members here still the forum was active but later on everyone got busy in their own world so like the show the forum lost its touch but i will nva forget all those beautiful memories of shali jannat <33
i hope the show comes bk wid a second season i want shekhar and laali to recreate their magic again 😃
AJMBHKJIANS i wish u all Happy Valentine's day in advance 🤗take care and always keep smiling.🤗

Minu

Edited by DisneyDudette - 13 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As usual wonderful thread Mitesh! So sweet of you to PM me about it. Thanks..

I didn't know the show had ended already. I wouldn't say I was an ardent fan of Agle Janam but I had watched a couple of episodes so I can keep up with Mit lol

Anyway I want to wish luck to the entire cast and crew of Agle Janam. The show came up with an original concept, focused on some very sensitive issues revolving around the tortured women. Hats off to the CVs for coming up with such a concept and sustaining the competition for so long. You will be dearly missed.

Must say my stay here was wonderful, though it was mainly because of Mitesh's Big Boss game.

Congratulations to both Gur and Mit for keeping this section so organized so very member friendly and also thank you for the warm welcome that I had received here. You guys truly rock!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Wonderful Post Mitesh👏👏

Its hard to believe that finally the journey of Agle janam has come to an end after 2 yrs of successful run👏👏...I will b honest here..I had stopped watching this show post leap when I felt that the original essense of the show was somewhere lost but still I used to catch it in bits and pieces whenever I got time😳 ;I wish they had not changed its time-slot and gave it a logical ending without dragging it after leap...but still saw the last episode and felt nostalgic about the show as a whole ...it was one of the best shows to come out in recent times👏...Will miss all the actors in the show especially Sudesh aka Loha ,Ratan aka Laali and Abhishek aka Shekhar...they were the pillars of this show and did a wonderful job right till the end👍🏼...
Also I had a really good time updating for few months in this forum after which my real life issues and hectic life din't allow me to update anymore😭 but still I really had fun updating here😳...also met some really nice and friendly members out here..will always trwasure those moments in my heart🤗...
Last but not the least kudos to both Mitesh and Gur for doing a fab job in this forum and keeping it lively till the end⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago