Wishing AJMBHK Farewell thread!

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Fa
rewell Agle Janam!!

Just under two years ago we came across a heart warming story..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTtyeS31tq8[/YOUTUBE]

And Laali's character won a place in many viewers. The show gathered a lot of attention and success for Zee TV and propelled the channel forward.

And there are many reasons too. The fabulous cast, the superb acting, the well sketched characters, the horrifying truth about daughters being sold and the innocence of Laali.

As March approaches and show slowly grinds to a stop on the 12th of February to conclude this wonderful soap to which many of us have become dearly attached.
So in this thread I thought it would be a good idea to answer some of these questions:

1) What did you most like about the show?
2) Did you watch it till the end, if so why/why not?
3) What were your dislikes about the show?
4) What would have you changed if you were given the chance to?
5) Do you think this is the correct time to end the show?
6) Are you hoping for a sequel?

So guys this is a thread to reflect about the show and say farewell. Any additional comments are welcome.

I was one of the few members who joined this forum when the show started along with Gur and we looked after the section as much as time would allow. Sadly with times many members have moved onto other shows however here is the list of some of the members who were/are active here. Forgive me if I miss your name.

1)2009Rule

2)Anjalione

3)Asmi2009

4)biryani

5)devashree_h

6)flowerYY

7)gossipgurls

8)jaan 234

9)Jessuu

10)laali4shekhar

11)Minu

12)Ofelia

13)onelife19

14)onetruelove

15)pinkishot

16)roma11

17)rzji

18)Mrs SIR

19)toocool4

20 powerone

21)Maarocks

22)sparkle08

23)star1lives

24)leaderaka

25)magnificent me

26)simple001

27) mahikhan

28) timeisright

29)kalaloveSRK

30)nyc001

31)ishq008

32)rockin12

33)jeetone

34)Gur.N.cool
35)heybabyone

36) lovepyar08

37)wonderman

38)Vinialove

39)Cici09

40)smile999

41sexy001

42)lovefever

43)devdasrule

44)arialrani

45)Vineeta92

46)Artemis678

47) Deli

48)duniyapyar

49) Demilove

50)siya..

51)..TatianaMJ_SD

52)bona

53)nikkie

54)dua44

55)Layna

56)Januable_Sajan

[Credit to Shali Jannat]

So once again my apologies as the list is from the Shali Jannat.
So here is where I'd like to conclude wishing the Team, Ratan and Abhishek the best of wishes for their future projects.

Could I request Gur, or anyone else from the Dev Team to please pin this [thanks]

AJMBHK Forum.
Edited by magnificent me - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

216267 thumbnail
love the thread. xD
awwww i made loads of friends, will miss this showww. :(
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will miss this show Abhishek and Ratan Sudesh Berry and Rupa Ganguly are incredible actors 👏I made lots of friends in this forum I will miss you guys so much 😭will be continuing to comment on their profile and the Jannat take care I hope it comes back for a second season
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Sudesh will be all time missed actors from the Agle Janam crew 😆
jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was a show exceptionally good and bringing out the plight of women. Except when Loha and the bad guys were really mean and nasty.

This is my only Indian Soap that I have ever watched.

If there is a sequel to this some time later I would really watch it. Also Thanks to all those behind the scenes for putting the videos on line since we do not get the show the same time in Canada. Many a times I would read the update. Enjoyed it :)😊

Ratan, Abhishek, Roopa Ganguly, Sushmita, Surabhi, Sudesh Berry, Sachal, Deepika, Madhav, Esply Jamuni and Riddhi and Siddhi characters and Lali's parents characters- all did a wonderful job of rendering of the characters.

Hats off to especially Ratan, Sudesh, Sushmita, Roopa,Abhishek and Sachal's roles so well done. - What fine acting. I am really not being fair if I do not mention that Jamuni's character.

Hats off to Zee TV for bringing such a beautiful show. Please bring shows like this which represents real India. It also shows awareness to the citizens to fight the evil.

One thing I have to say is if women do not support each other and try to eradicate abusive behaviour to each other, no one else will.

AJMBK is to show that Women United when we stand together we can fight the evil.

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah he was cruel and funny I will miss him and wish him best of luck in future projects
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice thread 👏
i will be back to this thread to leave a comment and answer the questions after the maha goodbye episode, tab tak, i prefer not to think about AJ's end...😔
starr1 thumbnail
I have watched this show since the beginning. These are some of the best actors and actresses I have ever seen!I will really miss! I liked the shoe because lali comes up against so much and still triumphs over adversity. The show made me upset by not giving the character breathing room.I loved the fact that so many finally came to lali's aid.I do hope there is a sequel. This story should not end for good! I will miss the characters and hope that the actress ratan rajput takes care of herself!!! AJBHKJ WELL DONE!!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for wonderful thread..The tread title is enoght to make me cry..I hv actully no words right Now..I m sure I m gonna cry by last show...
But will come back & answer que for sure..
Thanks again...😊
Edited :
) What did you most like about the show?
Shali..this is only word comes to on my mind When I think of AJ..But on serious note It was truly a heart warming ,Dark drama ...So Diff & great in sense...All and exceptinally great cast & crew & story line...It touched many real serious issues of internal rural area..It was never a typical daily soap with heavy makes ups ,jewellaries & three shot with BG scores..It has real story to tell...
2) Did you watch it till the end, if so why/why not?
Yeah I watched it till the end..Why becuz I loved show..what ever it was it was one of the Best indian drama i hv ever watched..I simply could not miss end..(which I found abrupt btw)
3) What were your dislikes about the show?
Some time there were some of tiwst just to make drama more cruel..I hated some them..If One to mention I hated the track where Laali accused characterless to sleep with her man shekhar after memroy back..it was awful & too much for me to bear...
and I disliked most the 7 year leap idea with shali seperation..It dropped show down..after memory back thre was again many good story lines but before this recovery show losted loyal viewers due to too much destruction..
4) What would have you changed if you were given the chance to?
The end of show..I wish I could make Loha 's apology & acknowlegement to Laali for all his misbehave & all disrespect he had for her..how suddebly he reform I dint got..
5) Do you think this is the correct time to end the show?
nopes...at least when it was going well..
6) Are you hoping for a sequel?
Yeah..and my sixth -or seventh sense(😉) is telling me that I will come back..Dunno why But I hv feeling..this cant be end of it...It was like after so much there was nothing...😕
After this I would like to conclude by thanking everyone who ever ever been part of our Forum - liked -appriciated show & topics & participated in discussions....Commented on topics..This was only forum I was *active * in sense..so I will be missing everything here..so as Shali - For whom I m still not able to believe I wont see them again my tv set...😭
Anyways - thanks Everyone - God bless...!!
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am no fan of Hindi movies or serials. It was just by fluke that I saw AJ and got enthralled by the fascinating storyline, and some very strong acting by all the actors. I was hooked and watched this soap daily from then on.

The storylines were good, the acting was good but I fear the storytelling style was very poor, and the episodes were also very badly directed, added to which were the thousand and one bloopers which we highlighted time and again on the India Forum. Unfortunately, the bloopers have continued till now.

In addition, a lack of research on the topics that the CVs chose to highlight showed up in the episodes as very weak storylines lacking depth, and exposed the CVs as unconvincing writers. This translated on to the actors, who came away looking stupid. The CVs have to realize the show is watched by thousands across the world, and viewers are not dimwits. Nowadays, the fans have a forum, the internet, on which to vent their anger.

Furthermore, as the show progressed, the themes got darker and darker without a let up which unnerved many viewers, driving them away. It could easily have been balanced out by some lighter storylines such as concentrating on the Shekhar-Laali love story but the CVs showed their lack of understanding of storytelling techniques and of what the viewers wanted by forging ahead with their dark themes. This showed up in the ratings which started declining as more and more viewers kept away.

In the end, the story became just a ding dong between Loha and Laali. Their continuous bickering was enough to put more fans off. All the other actors' roles were reduced to such an extent, that some like Ranvijay, Shekhar, Gangiya could hardly be seen.

Along with their inability to balance out the storylines, the CVs also could not balance out the roles of the actors properly. And nor could they answer basic questions in their storylines. Till to date, we don't know how Ayodhya Singh died, why Madhur is living in Loha's house, how Riddhi ended up in an orphanage, etc. The CVs don't bother about details. The episodes had too many long pauses between dialog deliveries which could have been put to better use with stronger and more detailed dialogs.

I hope all the actors in AJ get as strong and as good roles as they had in this serial.