Ratan (Laali) in tears By End of Show : IBN7

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

There was small segment on IBN- 7 - SJKN......Agle Janam & Laali ki Bidaai ...😭😭😭

Where Ratan was Crying...And Reporter says - Why Laali is crying like this Today.. And these tears are not part of any scene of Show..Than why Shes crying so much as Ratan...😭
They says further Since Zee's Most Popular show Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo is ending within two days..Ratan could not control her emotions.. & on shoots shes already crying..😭
When they ask How feels -It ending - Ratan says - Dont say na that Its ending today itself.😳.There is still two days to go...I will come on set..will hv same Laali clothes & shoot for two more days..Saying these her tone gets senti....& feels like crying..😭 Reporter says - Could
it come back with another season- Ratan says dunno..We hv not planned yet..But yaa..Even
ever things go nice ..I never say no..If its so I will say yes for sure..God has better plan & his
plan suceeds rather than us...πŸ‘
Reporter says Is it really an End or Will it come back with another season..And If Its gonna come back so not cry so much...They said better to end on good note rather than drag...
Ratans clip where shes crying & asking camera person to cut it ..😭😭😭

Here the link for Video : Credit to Layna - Thanks a lot dear...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
I was crying almost with her in segment....Those tears on innocent lovely face.......OMG !! even being viewer we are feeling sad..We cant imagine a Person Whos soul of show & been part of long two years........How she must be feeling toward End of it ........Its not easy to let go things in life......😭😭😭Specially which are really near to yr heart... But I would say ALL the Best Ratan - All cast & crew...
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😭😭I can see why she was crying because she was on a popular show and became a part of the viewer's home every night for two year. She became a part of the viewer's family so it is like a friend is leaving. I fell sad to know the show is ending even though I have not watched it in sometime.
I really enjoyed the show during the first year and a half. The stories and characters were very unique.
So long Laali😭😭
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for posting SG, i hate the BG music, they made me cry. it's so sad.🀒
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel like I am going to cry too 😭 hope they do come back with another season😊I will miss Shali so much they will forever remains in our hearts
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks please post the link.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Sorry I dont hv link..But If anybody hv..Pls post...
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best of luck Laali/Ratan. We love you and will miss you. Hope to see you soon in other shows and hopefully on the BIG SCREEN.
YOU ARE AN AWESOME ACTRESS!!!
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

😭😭I can see why she was crying because she was on a popular show and became a part of the viewer's home every night for two year. She became a part of the viewer's family so it is like a friend is leaving. I fell sad to know the show is ending even though I have not watched it in sometime.

I really enjoyed the show during the first year and a half. The stories and characters were very unique.
So long Laali😭😭

Why was Rajput crying? Wasn't she the one who had wanted to leave because her new project Swaymvar was coming up? It is possible that she is crying tears of joy that Zee TV released her from her contract, and now she can go on with a happy heart to her Swaymvar. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

layna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
here is the link guys πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=421076