SUMITRA calls her boys,Ram & Laxman!So who is Ram?

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sumitra calls her boys, Raam & Lakshman! So who is Raam & Who Lakshman?

Ranvijay has turned over a new leaf. He is smiling and happy. He is married to a beautiful girl Jamuni who will soon give him, ahem ....... what! ... a female baby ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!

(Really, hadn't he hated females? ... Not when he was chasing after them, of course! But when it came to his own blood, he had shown great hatred!)

But early this morning he disappears, and Jamuni comes screaming downstairs to locate him. He cannot be found anywhere.

The whole house gathers around looking worried. Only one thing is on everyone's minds - he is out chasing some skirt, or is out drinking.

Shekhar is on the verge of going out to look for him, when RV (he has become our Hero No. 2) strides into the living room ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

He is clean shaven, looking very chirpy, and very relaxed ... then is surprised when everyone stares at him very oddly. 😲😲😲

When asked about his whereabouts he looks very sheepish.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Our Hero No. 2 has been out looking for tamarind for Jamuni.🀣
🀣🀣 Jamuni had told him in the night that she wanted to eat tamarind, and he had taken off early to go look for some, he sheepishly tells all of them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He also confesses that he has given up drinking πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ (and hopefully given up smoking hookah as well.)

He goes to give the tamarind to Jamuni and "inadvertently" stands beside Shekhar. This is when Sumitra smiling happily says that this is what she had always wanted see. Her two boys standing together, no fight no quarrel.

She calls them her Raam and Lakshman.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

So Sumi ... who out of your two boys is Raam, and who Lakshman?

So viewers, who do you reckon is Raam, and who Lakshman?

Do you think RV is worth the title? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Shekhar is lashkman and Ranvijay Ram because when Rama went to catch the deer for sita lashkman drew the line for Sita's protection and went in search for Ram so now Ranvijay deserves the title of Ram πŸ˜†
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have no idea because I don't know anything about Ram and Laxman.
Where are they from and what is there story?

How long will RV stay changed and not fight with his brother?Glad mother is happy.

my god 😲don't you know about ram and laxman?I will tell you the story but its long so bear with meπŸ˜‰ Ram is laxman's brother he is the follower of Ram he even went with ram to the forest for 14 years with Sita when Sita saw a deer in the forest she wanted the skin and asked ram to go get it for her and he asked laxman to keep an eye on Sita so the deer led ram far away and it turned into Mareech when Ram killed him seeta thought ram was calling Her and laxman and she got very worried and thought ram was in danger so she asked laxman to go save him laxman told her its demon's trick but she wouldn't listen so after so much requesting laxman was very hurt and decided to go before that he drew a line to protect seeta and told her not to cross the line and he leaves and sometime after raavan takes the form as a sage and goes towards the hut and pretends to ask for food seeta comes out and says she will bring it to him and when she is about to cross the line she remembers laxman's words and tells she can't cross the line the "sage" gets insulted and says he will leave but seeta says she will give him fruits and she crosses the line and then Ravan comes to his form and grabs seeta's arm and says she is beautiful and he willl take her away its a long story its already been shown In Agle janam in the form of Archana and Manav from PRπŸ˜† you might already seen itis November 21of 2009
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

I think Shekhar is lashkman and Ranvijay Ram because when Rama went to catch the deer for sita lashkman drew the line for Sita's protection and went in search for Ram so now Ranvijay deserves the title of Ram πŸ˜†

Thanks Natasha! But I personally feel RV can never be Raam. He has too much ugliness in him still, and which may take a fair bit of time to squeeze out of him.

The thing going for both of them right now is unity ... that's all. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

I have no idea because I don't know anything about Ram and Laxman.
Where are they from and what is there story?

How long will RV stay changed and not fight with his brother?Glad mother is happy.

Telv: 😲 The two characters are from the Ramayan, the most famous Hindu religious scripture in the world. Every Hindu man, woman and child knows the great story of the Ramayan. We grew up on the daily diet of Ramayan. It is part of our heritage.

I read somewhere that when the British were in India, they said ... "if you want to understand the Indians, read the Ramayana." The Ramayan has been carried to every corner of the world where the Indians have settled.

Besides this, the Ramayan and another text, the Mahabharata are known as the longest poems in the world.

I can understand that non Hindus may not comprehend what Sumitra had said.

Therefore, thanks Natasha for clarifying it for Telv.

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I asked it updates Neela...I was like🀣... When Sumi called them like this...I Agree...RV cant ever be Ramji..& If our Shekhar babua is Ramji than Hes younger...May mother blind love...πŸ˜†....Really What this lady meant...I dint got it...Anyways Nothing new..Its been manytimes that I simply failed to understand Lady called Sumitra...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

I asked it updates Neela...I was like🀣... When Sumi called them like this...I Agree...RV cant ever be Ramji..& If our Shekhar babua is Ramji than Hes younger...May mother blind love...πŸ˜†....Really What this lady meant...I dint got it...Anyways Nothing new..Its been manytimes that I simply failed to understand Lady called Sumitra...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

When she said that ... I am sitting confused, trying to figure out who in the name of heaven could be Raam, or who Lakshman out of the two.

The only thing that finally came to mind is that possibly Sumitra is talking about unity among the brothers - like Raam and Lakshman. That's about all. Yes, Shekhar was like Lakshman in many ways - quick tempered, quick to make hasty decisions, quick to jump to conclusions, etc. aside from being a kind hearted, loyal, loving brother of Raam. Our RV was the complete opposite of RaamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Telv: 😲 The two characters are from the Ramayan, the most famous Hindu religious scripture in the world. Every Hindu man, woman and child knows the great story of the Ramayan. We grew up on the daily diet of Ramayan. It is part of our heritage.

I read somewhere that when the British were in India, they said ... "if you want to understand the Indians, read the Ramayana." The Ramayan has been carried to every corner of the world where the Indians have settled.

Besides this, the Ramayan and another text, the Mahabharata are known as the longest poems in the world.

I can understand that non Hindus may not comprehend what Sumitra had said.

Therefore, thanks Natasha for clarifying it for Telv.

I am not Hindu so that is why I do not know the story about Ram. I have heard of Mahabharata but again are not familiar with it.
Thanks for the info..
Thank you! I am a good story telller as I read and watch the Ramayana a lot
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago