9th February - WRT UPD- Kaalu at Haveli....

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Agle Janam - 9th February - Written Updates
Laali at Haveli - Riddhi is missing - Shekhar went to seach ..

Show starts as Laali in her room roaming thinking about Riddhi says hope We find her
soon.. She sits on Bed just than Sumi arrives with Milk glass..She notice Laali's worried face & says these days you seems so worried..I know you are Village Sarpanch but for now Look after
yr self & think for baby only..Laali pretends to smile and says there is not nothing wrong..
Sumi gives her glass of milk & ask her to hv it..She leaves when Laali is still worried..
As Sumi leaves Shekhar arrives..He tells Laali that he could not find Riddhi.But He send
Men to serch around..Hope we get some news But till than We wont tell about matter in haveli..
RV- Jamuni...
Its Morning...Jamuni serching for RV in haveli..But RV is no where & Shes worried ..So one after other Sumi ,Rekha & Shekhar arrives and ask the same question that What happened😆😛.. Jamuni tells Shes not able to find RV..Shekhar says He'll go & find..Just than RV comes back..When ask RV tells He went to bring Imli for Jamuni which she was
demanding last Night..Shekhar says they were scared as thought😛 ..He doesnt compelete
sentence but RV does😉..He says I promised not to drink ever again to Jamuni..so How
I can go for it...He ask Shekhar not to doubt now.Sumi comes to Shekhar & RV says Now
I can see my Ram - Lakshman together..Be like this only..(Whos Ram & Whos Lakshman B/w Shekhar & RV..😕😉) .Shekhar after it informs that Hes leaving for some Important work..
Sumi & Rekha go to Kitchen..RV asks Jamuni Why she was scared ..he went for her only & gives her Imli..😳
Riddhi's serching - Someone burns Loha's Grain truck...

Shekhar seems on street ..hes asking at shops & people on road about Riddhi..
Laali from haveli calls him ask if Riddhi found..Shekhar says As he'll get her..he'll
inform..Laali is worried at haveli...

Loha playing with Madhav on swing Where Madhav is telling him about his Maths study😆..
Just than Loha gets call on his Phone..One man informs that Loha's truck with Grains is
burnt..He shouts as usual and ask who did it..RV comes ..Loha informs him same..Soon
Loha gets another call Which is mute for us...Hes angry & frustated..
Loha - Kaalu encounter...
Loha sitting at Main hall..Sumi comes & says sarcastically that why hes worried now..
since He did same with many people in past..what happend to him today..So no point to
worry now..Loha says stop taunting & When haveli's woman are against him how he will
fight with others..

Just than Kaalu arrives at Haveli..He roars- Loha sing..Loha ask Kaalu about his identity
& whys hes here with his Men..Kaalu says Keep yr House woman in Kitchen..Dont let them
go out with Fire flag otherwise It may burn yr haveli...Kaalu says I m Kaalu Bajarangi...& tells - Laali - Whom you bought in 90000 to make Rakhel of yr son..Shes creating hurdles in my business..Tell her to stay away otherwise Be ready to pay with all yr family..

I hate this Loha..
Loha tells I dont care about yr warning & about my family..Show me touch anyone
if you can... but about that Laali..I give you all permission ..do what you want with her..
(Jerk😡🤢)Loha asks but He wanna know - why Kaalu is scared from a Woman like
this.... Kaalu says the day I will be scared .. World will hv Pralay😛..I hv burnt yr Grains already..Now be ready for more if you dont stop Laali..Loha is shocked to know that Kaalu
burnt Truck..He goes & takes out gun ..Points to Kaalu..When Kaalu's Man point to Loha..On which Loha says Noone can harm him..But Kaalu's Man points gun at Sumi as well..which makes Loha take a step back..
Loha says to Kaalu that for you Laali is enough 😛..Just show me face her Chandi
Avtaar..Than I will talk with you..(Now this is called Kisyani Billi Kamba Noche😆...He knows
for now he cant give enough fight to Kaalu so hes keeping Laali ahead..you are real
Looser Loha..I must say that..)
Kaalu leaves with warning...Sumi tells Loha sarcastically
that Shes happy to hear Laali's praise from Loha's mouth in front of others ..Loha says
He can never ever praise Laali..Atleast not in this Janam..But tell me Where is
She ..Why she created this new Drama...
One more Drama of Looser Loha ...
He moves upstair in anger to Laali..When Sumi request him to stop Since Laali's condition
is already weak & Let her rest....But how Loha can stop..Laali in her Room..sitting on bed..
When Loha's sudden scream for Laali & his jerk entry litrally shocks & scare Laali
Much..(Poor girl😭)..Shes scared since Loha is coming like to attack her...
Laali gets up..When Loha litraly blast on Laali ..Ask Why she creates scene all time?
What is this new drama ? does she know Kaalu bajarangi ?Why she need to go against that
Man ? that man rules 25 village around ..why she need to inttrupt his business..?Etc..
Laali seems scared by his jerk behave..(OH Loha I understand you are so scared from
Kaalu..Why are you scaring her but..)
Just than Shekhar arrives..He see Sumi - Loha & Laali at Room..He tells Laali that Shes(Riddhi) at haveli now..Finally I found her.. But Shes scared since Kaalu's men caught her again..Pls come down stair...
Laali tells to Family : Shes Riddhi ...RV's Daughter
Laali leaves suddenly..Sumi is puzzled & She leaves with Shali..Loha says What is
this New Tamasha..Laali comes down stair at Main Where everyone is confused with Riddhi's entry...& Laali comes to Riddhi..Whos scared & crying..Laali lovingly ask her to sit & says No need to worry since you are at yr home Now..Loha again shouts that whos she ?How she can be with us ? I gave permission you (Laali) to stay here..Isnt it enough ..(Really Now😆) But now strangers will stay here..Dunno whos boold ?etc.. Laali ask him to mind language & tells That - This girl has Thakur's blood only..She will stay here only....Shes Riddhi ..RV's elder daughter - Riddhi ! When Riddhi is crying to Laali..Everyone is shocked to hear this !!...

Precap :

why again...😕
[CRYPT]
Riddhi seems running from some house Garden..When Some Men are chasing her..Suddenly she falls & Kaalu grabs her neck..He says take her to my old home....Riddhi is scared..
[/CRYPT]
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update :)
Ram & Lakshman were two step-brothers (Hindu history & mythology), sons of Ayodhya's King Dashrath. Lord Ram is believed to be Lord Vishnu's re-incarnation, and Lakshman is believed to be the re-incarnation Lord Vishnu's multi-headed serpent, who was always with him :)
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Gauri I know dear..But I meant from these two Bro..Whos Ram & whos Lakshman...If Shekhar is Ram than Ramji was elder Bro..But here hes younder..So😳..Let me put it well there..😳
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why is Riddi running away again? How she get out of the haveli?omg! that man is creepy I don't know what to say about Loha he's so disgusting🤢 it was very sweet of Ranvijay to bring Imli for Jamuni She was looking pretty yesterday
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks......
It appears that this show is going full circle. Ending where it started......not bad. Get rid of the evil elements that were present at the beginning of the show........get rid of that woman seller.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow. that hate loha that jerk. thanks SG.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Loha, he will never change! I am glad that at least RV has changed, so sweet what he did for Jamuni