-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hes the real jerk..More than Low one can think ever..I simply hate him..Hes lower than Lowest actully..He tells Kaalu like do what you want with Laali I dont mind just Leave my family..(Excuse Me there is No family of yr if Laali is not there..Dont you remember those 7 blind years ..)

He has simply no humanity to blast & behave so rudely like jerk with Preggie woman by last days...Looser whe he know he cant fight against..Puts Laali ahead.. (Why you need Laali Loha to fight against Kaalu.😲..) He can think to send Jamuni's baby (Whos thaku's blood only) to orphanage.. Loha is Too much to take on..I wish This man will be punished hard .. Not just regret & repent like other evils of show.. Cant wait to see his Big Proud Break in piece being so called Loha sing Thakur...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Loha is a despicable character, he really needs to get what is coming to him. I couldn't believe him today when he told RV that both your daughters should have died that night, that is such a cold thing to say. RV should have fought back, he needs to stop fearing his father and fight for his wife and kids.