jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I do not want to see Riddhi in the wh**e house!
I do not want Laali to die.
I want Loha & RV with Shekar to fight Kaalu and save Riddhi and at last acknowledge that Laali does and did mean well for him and his family. Not only that that she will fight for justice for no matter who as long as it is correct and and high in Moral values.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
👍🏼

Originally posted by: jeej4s

I do not want to see Riddhi in the wh**e house!
I do not want Laali to die.
I want Loha & RV with Shekar to fight Kaalu and save Riddhi and at last acknowledge that Laali does and did mean well for him and his family. Not only that that she will fight for justice for no matter who as long as it is correct and and high in Moral values.

👍🏼Wow you put everything I wont in just few words Dear..Thanks👏After todays Show I really want Loha to acknowlege Laali for her guts..even Loha is scared from Kaalu When Laali is ready to fight even in this condition..👏....Hope He changes for Good by now.....Hes still same jerk with her even if in this condition..
jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, But will it happen? In real life the politicians and the goondas are the one who win😭😡. I have heard of so many like that - in fact people pack just their clothes and leave the country because of the goonda giri and those awful politicians who came to the seat with nothing and now Carodpati. Look around you and you will know what I mean!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If we talk about reality than Its Horrible & cruel than this..I said it in some other post....We read it in news papers every other day....But this is Fiction...I hope they end it with some meaning full message atleast...Its not necessary that all Storys hv Happy ending...But I seriously want THIS STORY HAVE..Please..😳