Characters who left or died in the AGLE

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Let us take a look at the characters who left the show or where killed off:

1. Siddy-Shekhar;s first wife who was only interested money, jewelry and getting Shekhar's attention. She hated Laali's guts and always tried to find someway to bring her down. She left the show to go to Daddy's place and was supposed to come back but never did.

2. Grandpa- one of the best characters. He disappeared from the show. To this day we have no idea where Grandpa went. He disappeared into think air.

3. Nandani -killed in a fire set by Jamuni. She was married to RV who treated her badily.
There were times she stood up to him. RV hated the fact she had twin girls.

4. Siddi- one of the twins who was killed with her mother in the fire. This twin's Father RV never cared about her. He ignored her all the time.

5. Doc-who married Laali when she lost her memory. He loved her but Laali got her memory back and he went back home because he knew she loved Shekhar. Poor doc...

6 Shekhar's sister - she came to visit and was supposed to get married to a bad character but they both died from a balcony fall...

Can you think of any other characters that died or left the show???
😆
😆
Edited by telenovelle - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why are you calling Siddeshwari Siddy? its Sideshwari don't confuse us with nandini's twin daughter 😳 I hope they come back with another season of Agle or with a new show we all know Ratan's doing swayambar but i want to see Abhishek in a new show
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bhoodol - Bua- left do not know Where:) But her son lives in Loha's house now -do not know Why!

the Guy who was to marry Loha's Daughter- died with her.

The minister and his wife are gone into thin Air"""""""""
What happened to Lali's parent's? and her little brother and sister.????
There was a servant who was very trusted and loyal to Loha--Wonder if he got fired!
Where is Bua's husband? never heard of him either- Was she married?

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😉😉How come you forgot Surbhi, Siddy's (not to be mistaken for twin girl Siddhi) sister. She also died a horrible death. Yep, she was burnt in a fire that she had set herself.😆😆

As for grandfather Ayodhya Singh, we have to confine his death to Unsolved Mysteries. 😆😆

Madhur's presence in the Loha House - also Unsolved Mystery

Aunt Barchi - What happened to her? - Unsolved Mystery

What happened to Laali's younger brother and sister - Unsolved Mystery

Any others? 😆😆😆

😆
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

Why are you calling Siddeshwari Siddy? its Sideshwari don't confuse us with nandini's twin daughter 😳 I hope they come back with another season of Agle or with a new show we all know Ratan's doing swayambar but i want to see Abhishek in a new show

We always called her Siddy because it was shorter and most people knew who we were talking about because of the context of the show. 😆😆😆😆
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

😉😉How come you forgot Surbhi, Siddy's (not to be mistaken for twin girl Siddhi) sister. She also died a horrible death. Yep, she was burnt in a fire that she had set herself.😆😆

As for grandfather Ayodhya Singh, we have to confine his death to Unsolved Mysteries. 😆😆

Madhur's presence in the Loha House - also Unsolved Mystery

Aunt Barchi - What happened to her? - Unsolved Mystery

What happened to Laali's younger brother and sister - Unsolved Mystery

Any others? 😆😆😆

😆

Yes I forgot those characters. Thanks for adding them. 😆😆😆 We can also include Laali's parents in there because they just came and went most of the time.
We have not seen them for some time. There have been lots of characters if you total up the number on the show. Oh ya forgot about Gangiya's sister. What happened to her?
She never came back after trying to kidnap Madhavi...remember?😆😆😆
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeej4s

Bhoodol - Bua- left do not know Where:) But her son lives in Loha's house now -do not know Why!

the Guy who was to marry Loha's Daughter- died with her.

The minister and his wife are gone into thin Air"""""""""
What happened to Lali's parent's? and her little brother and sister.????
There was a servant who was very trusted and loyal to Loha--Wonder if he got fired!
Where is Bua's husband? never heard of him either- Was she married?

Thanks for the addition.
I remember the guy who fell of the balcony with Shekhar's sister, but don't remember his name. I don't think there was mention of Bua's husband at all.
Loha probably chased his servant away because of the way he treated the servant. He would be terrible to work with....😆😆😆😆😆