8th February - WRT UPD - New Evil Kaalu's entry..

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Agle Janam - 8th February - Written Updates
From Zero to Hero : Reform RV ..!!
Show starts as after taking pheras with Jamuni RV tells Loha that
I wanna clear one thing today..that In my lonely life She only stood for me..and now When She needs Me & Shes carrying my Child I cant leave her..I accept her so as my baby..I will name
my baby..From Now She is elder DIL of this Haveli....Frustated Loha leaves..When
Rest hv proud smile for RV...Gangi comes to RV..she kneels down to RV & thanks..RV
ask her not to behave alike..He says He regert What gangi & Jamuni had to suffer becuz of him..Gangi a mothers is extremly happy for her daughter & hv tears of happiness...Laali moves to Jamuni..She gives Jamuni's hand in RV's .. Says For First time in life RV did something good..Jamuni hugs RV..Laali says - Respect her ..Shes happy With Jamuni's smile..
Laali informs Shekhar about Riddhi
Its Night..Laali is her Room..Resting on bed..But now Shes worried for Riddhi..
Riddhi's all flashes coming to her one after other..She says To know Whole truth I'll hv to go in deep & If Shes our Riddhi only than I'll hv to go & take her out from that hell as soon as possible..So as other girls who are stuck there.. Just than Shekhar arrives with Madhav's complain😳 ..But Soon he notice Laali's worried face & ask about matter..Laali says She hide one thing from him and she tells At God Barai Function Some dancers arrived at haveli..Shekhar says right..Now Laali tells him all the rest Which happened after..All were mute for viewers..Finally She says Shes our Riddhi.. Shekhar is shocked..
Jamuni is RV's Wife- Sumi with her 3 bahus..

Its another Morning..Sumi doing Pooja at Mandir..Jamuni here in Bridal Red dress.. Sumi gives her blessings & gives her Mangalsutra to wear..Laali also comes..She says
Jamuni is looking so pretty & applys Kajal to her also..She prays for Jamunis happiness for life..
even Jamuni says She also pray for Laali's happiness..Sumi says She bless they all
be together & look after eachother all life..Rekha arrives says If these both will look after
each other than what I'll do😳..Rekha asks Jamuni What She wanna eat..She'll make it as
she makes for her sis ..RV looks ladies talking each other..He gives genuine smile ..
Laali leaves says Shes going for while...

Riddhi asks for help from Shali ?!

Shekahr coming down stair..he notice Some one ties Letter to Haveli's main
Door.. The lady's face is covered with shawl..and As Shekhar shouts to stop..She flees away..
Shekhar runs to main door..Takes that letter & shocked to read it..Laali whos
going from Hall...Look Shekhar at main door..ask why so..Shekhar gives her letter..
Even Laali is shocked to read it..
Kaalu Bajaranji 's Entry ...Choose Riddhi to buy😲

Next scene is from Darken place..Where So many girls are Ready in Good clothes but
Face covered with Pallu seems sitting..One Man in black comes walking through & takes
seat..That man looks awful & has bad eyes on all most all girls...One Agent Lady ask If She should start present girls..She presents Girl one after other.. But that man rejects 2-3 girls..Finally lady calls Munni(Riddhi) whos sitting in corner.. with hasitation Riddhi comes front to that man..Without even Looking face that man Pass her...He gets up & Gives gold chain to Agent lady since he choose Riddhi only..He gives Bunch of notes to lady for Riddhi ..
Shali reaches in Time....But

Shali reached same place outside..but Shekhar says to Laali that you should not come along
in this condition...you are so stubborn some time & not listen to me.. Laali tells Shes well & not to worry ..Lets go inside..Shekhar says I m not kid..But with concern tone He says now Lets go and takes Laali along..(That was so cute Argue..Since both are worried
for each other😳..) In side this darken Room Kaalu (The name of New villian) takes out Riddhi's pallu & stares at her... even Riddhi Looks at him with uncomfort & angry look ..Hes moving his
fingure on Riddhi's face..Just than Shekhar arrives..He looks scene & shout..Hey !
leave👏..He points fingure & ask to leave Riddhi..Laali reaches there as well..Who
quickly go to Riddhi..But Agent lady there drags Riddhi away from Laali..

Laali in real anger Looks at Lady says - arent you ashamed ..Even being Lady you do
trade of selling & buying Girls...That Gunda Kaalu asks Laali to lower down her
volume since He dont like it.. He says Let me give my intro..I m Kaalu bajarangi..I m king of
this area..I do my trade here only & none ever inttrupts in my business..Even takur comes to salute me .. Shekhar says Baalu - Kaalu what ever you are😆..We wont let you do What you are up to.. Laali says after yr..Let me give my Intro - I m Laali..Sarpanch of this village..And When I m here..I wont let this happen..selling - buying of Girls..Never - Ever ..👏

History wont Repeat- Nomore Laali to sell : Laali

That man says How I cant recognize you😛..Laali..yr parents sold you due to poverty..&
Loha bought in 90000 to make you his son's Rakhel..Shekhar roars..Hey ! stop the nonsense
I say.. Hes about to attack Kaalu when Kaalu's man hold him.. Kaalu orders his man to leave Shekhar...Laali says The whole world knows that Low cast Laali was sold sake of bit money..But I wont let it happen again & repeat the history ..Not one more story like Laali..Mean While Shali & Kaalu's words exchange Riddhi see way & she sneaks ..She runs from way inside..Noone Notice her leaving...Here, Kaalu tells that Laali Look at yr condition (Pregnant).. What if things go wrong with you 😲...(Hes warning to harm Laali )Laali asks Why hes worried for right & wrong..Nothing will be wrong with me..Kaalu Finally says That Girl (Riddhi) is my & Noone can take her away from here now...

Riddhi flee away so as shali ...Angry Kaalu seek for revenge..

Mean while Laali notice Riddhi is not here already..So When Kaalu asks her if She
wanna say anything else😆..Laali smiles & says Now she has nothing to say actully..his Son-Chiraiya..(Gold Sparrow) had flee away already..Shes not here & what he'll do..Finally Everyone
Notice that Riddhi is not there..Kaalu asks his men to look for Riddhi & even he runs to catch Riddhi..Here Shali moves quickly out of this place...So as Kaalu comes back he dont find Shali also...Hes super angry now..Says Laali will regret & that too like anything..He will punish
her that her 7 heir wont forget it...(I m worried for Laali & baby already)

Precap :

Kaalu arrives at haveli ..calls For Loha..Loha looks at him..as if warning Kaalu tells
Loha that better to keep woman to handle kitchen..If they go out with fire flag than
May It can burn that House also..

Comments :
Seems like till the last show they are not going decrease Laali's Problems ...Now I just hope She & her baby will be safe...
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg look at the man's face its so sweaty!😆🤢 urgh! can't stand to look at him he does look dangerous though nice to see Ranvijay happy and smiling he looks so funny with that puppy dogface in the begining when he was wanting for a warris lol 😆How does kaalu know loha? I am now worried for Lali's baby hope she will be safe Omg!😲 Shekhar was so funny when he called Kaalu Baalu😆🤣 it reminded me of loha calling Bali Balu😆 I will miss his hilarious dialogules😭 and Shali too😭
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. Wish Lali and Shekhar will be in the haveli when Kalu comes, so that they can tell Loha that Kalu is only there because they mad Ridhi escape the clutches of Kalu. What will Loha do when he finds out that Ridhi is a prey to this evil man Kalu from whom he himself was hiring girls for dances and pleasure.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I'm proud of RV for doing the right thing, good for him!!

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update SweetGirl
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God bless Ranvijay. I am glad to know he turned over a new leaf!
Nadia123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

How does kaalu know loha?

Kaalu knows Loha coz Loha bought Laali from him.......... I hope it shocks Loha to the core to learn that his own flesh and blood, his grand-daughter is on sale..... I think this will deffo open RV's eyes and he will stay faithful to Jamuni........... Aaaaahhhh....... so pleased for Jamuni and Gangi too......... Finally RV does something right for a change............ I think Loha will have to bow down now coz it's whole family against him now.......... Also, I am glad that Jamuni marries RV coz she is already really fond of Laali so Laali should have no problems from her............ Parivaar thheek se chalega..............what would be cherry on top is if Jamuni has a baby boy...........(not that it matters but I think that would make RV really happy - coz Loha has always called him Naa Mard - and Loha has always insulted the low cast so he should know that his grand sons have been borne by low cast)...........what say????