-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kaalu knows Loha very well..Loha bought Laali though him When he was working as Agent from Vishangang village ....' See the circle - From the Agent he bought Laali now from the same his own Blood was about to sold....
What Loha has to say on this..I wanna hear him Really 😛..I know It makes him so proud to buy Poor & Low cast girl & torture them through hell..But Would like to know How It feels When yr own Blood is sold like things to satisfy man's needs.....🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Kaalu knows Loha very well..Loha bought Laali though him When he was working as Agent from Vishangang village ....' See the circle - From the Agent he bought Laali now from the same his own Blood was about to sold....

What Loha has to say on this..I wanna hear him Really 😛..I know It makes him so proud to buy Poor & Low cast girl & torture them through hell..But Would like to know How It feels When yr own Blood is sold like things to satisfy man's needs.....🤢

Would have been better if the Koyna Village pimp Balli was also arrested. After all it is him we have been seeing all along, and it was him that Loha called when Laali ran away from the haveli the first time.

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I remember Kaalu from the beginning of the show. He was a terrible and cruel character. He was the one who saw Laali and bought her.
He was only on for a short time. I hated his face...so ugh and nasty looking.
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh Really?😲 I will have to watch that again which episode was it? I didn't notice😕omg! 🤣Shekhar called Kaalu Lalu🤣 I was laughing so hard 😆
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ugh how terrible. i hope laali will be fine and nothing happens to our princess.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

ugh how terrible. i hope laali will be fine and nothing happens to our princess.

Yeah dear..Why they ruins such lovely moment of baby born with Laali all time..but so much pain & torture..They never handles her pregnancy sensitively as Its there in real
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Would have been better if the Koyna Village pimp Balli was also arrested. After all it is him we have been seeing all along, and it was him that Loha called when Laali ran away from the haveli the first time.

Balli cant come back as Anupamji (actor who played Balli) is busy with Pratigya Dear..😳And Loha called him as hes agent from Koyna Village & they thought Laali went to her village only so...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

I remember Kaalu from the beginning of the show. He was a terrible and cruel character. He was the one who saw Laali and bought her.
He was only on for a short time. I hated his face...so ugh and nasty looking.

telev Kaalu's character first tome introduced on Show as Agent of Vishangang Village... (Loha's village) ..May you think of him as Balli who is Agent of Koyna (Laali's ) Village..They both are Diff... -It shows How big these trade and How these jerks are spreaded all over Who does trade of poor girls From Village to Village ..
purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think once ranvijay finds out that his own daughter was sold, then he will realise. He did wrong to other peoples daughters and didn't know how it feels. Loha was a step ahead i think, as he even did wrong to his own daughter Ratna. In a way Lohas the one who taught his son how to disrespect women and use them for your own purpose.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

I think once ranvijay finds out that his own daughter was sold, then he will realise. He did wrong to other peoples daughters and didn't know how it feels. Loha was a step ahead i think, as he even did wrong to his own daughter Ratna. In a way Lohas the one who taught his son how to disrespect women and use them for your own purpose.

Yeah both Thakur daughter had bad luck..since they had Loha as Relative in any way..Ratna was like also sold to Minister only..That was not deal or else But who knows how that jerk behave with her if she married to him..For his election greed he did same with Ratna..Now with Riddhi...Dunno still but who send her to orphanage..