-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I understand the need of this twist by end..Since shows Main drama focused around the Girl buy & selling...The Lead girl Laali is victim of such trade. By the End to show it & her actul fight against such crime & criminal jerks who thinks girls as thing And buy & sell them..😡🤢 This would be the most Proper point to prove shows point👏..But I hope there is NOT much torture & So much trouble on Laali by end😭..As This twist will Drag till Last day..
Pls give some Happy - Lovely moments of Shali also..Laali's Smooth & happy life.. Pls dont make it so much violant as torture on preggie Woman. I hope the closing show will be nice.. & We dont hv too much awful drama at end as well..😲Please....Dare to give any Dark end -Dont ruin by end ..
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

I understand the need of this twist by end..Since shows Main drama focused around the Girl buy & selling...The Lead girl Laali is victim of such trade. By the End to show it & her actul fight against such crime & criminal jerks who thinks girls as thing And buy & sell them..😡🤢 This would be the most Proper point to prove shows point👏..But I hope there is NOT much torture & So much trouble on Laali by end😭..As This twist will Drag till Last day..

Pls give some Happy - Lovely moments of Shali also..Laali's Smooth & happy life.. Pls dont make it so much violant as torture on preggie Woman. I hope the closing show will be nice.. & We dont hv too much awful drama at end as well..😲Please....Dare to give any Dark end -Dont ruin by end ..

you know, sweetgirl.. when i saw all these posts about a possible dark ending...it's more than i can take.....i stopped watching or even reading updates 2-3 times. especially during the inhabitation of siddy into laali....but i started watching again cause i thought the last few days would be good, finally.!! now to hear this makes me sick...i understand her need to fight the child traffic, but for her to be harmed and the baby harmed .....no, i've had enough thanks...very sick cv's i know no one knows if that will happen but real life is so hard and painful so often, why watch tortuous stuff on tv?????
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
I do understand yr view naava But what we see This is reality some Where..In internal rural ares woman are treated or tortured like this or more than this actully...the cast issues or some others are not out of this world..The one strongest Positive point of show is strong & optimistic lead girl...So as hero's character...this Girl's spirite to fights makes you watch it....But I go AGREE that Some time its too much to witness cruel reality...And PLUS when AJ cvs never provided balance with Drama..they alwys more focused on torture on Goodone only..But by the end As I said Post Hope they could show some happiness....I m aslo scared for some Dark end or alike...I just hope Laali wins over it...I hope She & baby will be safe..but I know they are not gonna spare us from extreme pain of baby born on Laali like last time..
naava thumbnail
I do understand yr view naava But what we see This is reality some Where..In internal rural ares woman are treated or tortured like this or more than this actully...the cast issues or some others are not out of this world..The one strongest Positive point of show is strong & optimistic lead girl...So as hero's character...this Girl's spirite to fights makes you watch it....But I go AGREE that Some time its too much to witness cruel reality...And PLUS when AJ cvs never provided balance with Drama..they alwys more focused on torture on Goodone only..But by the end As I said Post Hope they could show some happiness....I m aslo scared for some Dark end or alike...I just hope Laali wins over it...I hope She & baby will be safe..but I know they are not gonna spare us from extreme pain of baby born on Laali like last time..[/QUOTE|

i know that somewhere in internal rural areas women are treated like this and more.......etc. but this isnt a reality show, this isn't the evening news, this isn't the corner gossip stand, or the neighborhood terror gang... The very point you make about developing the lead characters so that the viewer are attracted to them, is actually my point. when u watch a show like this, you DO become attached to them ..the leads....and I THINK the way the cv's treat the leads, and treat the viewers who love them. is E X T R E M E L Y disrespectful to both . There are ways to show fighting evil without constantly trashing the heros'.... i don't want it to be fairly tale like, i just want 1. as you said, BALANCE..which never happens, but also, 2. i think there needs to be some reward for the faithful viewers who have suffered and agonized all the way along.... i understand, life very often doesn't have a happy ending...but, then...like i said, why watch it all over again on tv? i can watch it in my neighborhood, and on the streets where i live.... i want to watch something on tv, that gives me hope that somewhere, even if not in my neighborhood, even if not in my life, people have a happy ending... that's all i ask....!! 😲 i know you want that too if i read your post right.... 🤗 let's hope for the best...
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail
@ sweetgirl

i have an idea...you can pm me a thumbs up or thumbs down by the end of the week...then i'll know if i can watch or not... 👍🏼 👎🏼

😆
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
dear naava I do see yr point totaly...I agree by the time you attach with characters of show..You know what If I would not be attached with Sweetheart Shali 's characters I would left AJ long ago...I agree AJ cvs forgot balance all the time..and now by the end suddenly who made Leads life hell turning Good etc...I always said in my posts that I want punishment rather just regret...But all time we dont get what we want I guess even in real life... About this PM...done..I will PM you for sure ...Promise...😳I hope I will be thumb up only.....😉