~*n@zee*~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So i have been noticing some trends on the site lately and i was wondering if agle janam is going to end soon???? If so how soon??? I dont know why they like to make us get hooked and it is soooo hard to let goo booooooo😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know its hard to let go of this show because I got hooked when Abhishek Rawat and Sukirti Kandpal entered the show plus the thakurs and now its ending this thursday or friday😭 and they are brining Choti Bahu back which is starting on the 15th. I have no idea what they are going to show on valentine's day and what is replacing Agle Janam in Canada 😕this show will be missed very much😭 and you can write to your favorite actors on their profile asking them to come back in another show 😳and Ratan is going to have a swayambar which is coming in May or June so you can catch her on that show who knows we may get some surprise apprearances😉 as Ratan said her friends will help and support her to choose her life partner 😊
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah..Even ask me how hard to let it go..Finally when its going well actully....but its truth..Its ending this week itself....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what are you going to do when the show ends? Are you going to cry and say "Abhishekkkkk' Please come back we are going to miss seeing you on tv"Come back with a new show😆 huh? yeah me too will mis him so badly😭
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago