7th February - Written UPD - RV - Jamuni Married !

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Agle Janam - 7th February - Written Updates..
Laali decides - Loha denies !

Show starts as Loha blast on RV About Jamuni being Pregnant with his child While rest seems In shock with this news..Just than Laali arrives..She Looks Everyone quiet
& tension atmosphere..she asks what happened..She asks Shekhar also..But noone really
replies..Finally she ask Gangi (She address Gangi as GangiMai๐Ÿ˜Š) about matter..
Gangi comes to Laali & informs that Jamuni is pregnant with RV's child..Laali is shocked..

Loha shouts again & ask RV now How they'll solve this Problem..Laali says there is Solution
For Every Problem..Everytime God dont come down to help..Some time even We hv to make
effort...Before this thing go out & Villagers know about it we'll hv to get RV - Jamuni
Marry.. Loha on this blast on Laali..He says Laali that Shes Sarpanch of Village not this
Haveli.. He is Sarpanch of this haveli๐Ÿ˜†..& he denies this Marriage ..He tells Laali to be in her
Aukad..(
better you learn to behave human Loha) Loha calls Jamuni 'Do kodi ki Ladki' and hes thakur..Jamuni cant be RV's wife ..he wont let this Marriage happen at anycost..Laali asks Why this marriage cant take place..RV went to Jamuni for his own pleasure..Its not only Jamuni's fault that Shes Preggie..Now When Shes carrying his baby..How he can leave her ?
Loha asks her to shut up And Says RV dint forced or raped Jamuni..Even her pleasure was
involve..He firmly says that Jamuni cant be Bahu of this haveli since shes low cast so as
her baby...He cant accept low cast blood as his Warries from her Womb..(Then Why you
choose Laali & torture for warries Loha
)He says Either this baby will be aborted or
Once it born will be send to orphanage...
Shekhar Finally speaks up says - Than Madhav - yr warries..Whom you call yr Pride & Future..Right..If hes yr Pota than why cant you accept Jamuni's child..Loha again tells This cant happen at anycost... thats it...

Sumi asks Why he does Tamasha on Which Loha says He accepts hes animal..(good ๐Ÿ˜†)But This animal will rule Haveli only..Things will happen as I wont ..and If some one will try to go against his decision ..That person will see result & he leaves... Jamuni is heartbroken & still crying..Laali goes to console her says shes alive & there for her & not to worry.. Gangi as Mother cries for her daughter says Loha is so proud ..but She seen the Big Proud broken in seconds..She curse RV to ruin Jamuni's life & says you were not ashamed to leave yr sign in her womb and now you are ashamed to marry her...How you claimed to love her than.... Shekhar gets up from sofa and sarcastically tells RV that he must be proud to ruin one More woman's life today..He tells the fact is one That Hes not Worthy for Jamuni ..

My Daughter will give birth to this Child - Gangi

Its Night I guess ..RV is sitting on swing in deep thoughts...When he has flash how
Gangi curse him & What Shekhar taunt him..Loha comes & sit beside him..He tries to instigate
RV that - The Woman like gangi are sold in Do Kodi in Bazaar.๐Ÿ˜ก...So as Jamuni..Low cast Girl is playing the Game..Once he will trap like his Bro than & She'll make him dance on her fingure etc.. Just than Gangi arrives She taunts RV as stone heart person..She says RV's Wife & daughter died years ago..But he has no regret.So what he can think for Jamuni....They are low cast and Poor so May its their fate.....Shes about to Leave When Loha again calls her Low cast Do Kodi ki Aurat..This time Gangi blast on him.. Says You SHUT UP - Do Kodi ka Thakur๐Ÿ‘...What you think of yr self..With yr Money power will you buy everyone.Jamuni's mother is alive for her..My Jamuni will give birth to this child..You & the whole world will see...She comes to RV Says take my words you will regret badly & She leaves..RV left confused...

Jamuni up to Suicide in fire ..

Jamuni in one Room..She sprinkls Kerosin around body..Laali whos coming there..See
this from window..She asks Jamuni to leave it & stop this..She calls Shekhar & ask to come
upstair..Laali tells Jamuni that things are not gone from hand..I'll talk with everyone..
Pls stop all this..Shekhar arrives..Laali informs That Jamuni has locked her self &
up to fire room...Shekhar tries to break the door..When gangi hears all this
She cries for Jamuni & urge not to do so..Loha arrives here as well..calls Jamuni Nautaki..He says Once Jamuni burn that Haveli..Now will she burn this haveli also or what..This is not the way If you really wanna die..
At least Something good by RV at end...

Inside depressed jamuni trying to fire matchsticks but fails repeateadly..Out side RV arrives & asks Shekhar to help to break the Door When other are so worried....In side Matchstick finally light up..When Jamuni is about to on fire ..RV runs inside breaking door..snatch away Matcg sticks from Jamuni's hand & throws it..He asks Jamuni what Shes doing..Jamuni is depressed and crying..RV asks If she wanna marry him only ..He takes one black utensil from Room..Some wooden sticks.. Keeps all at center..adds kerosin in it..And does fire on..

RV - Jamuni Marries...
Finally he takes Jamuni' s hand in hand & takes 7 phera as Marriage ritual...Everyone who were confused & angry till now with him ..are surprized Now...When RV & Jamuni takes phera there is Flashes of their older memories & How once RV announced to Marry Jamuni before Pralay ..Gangi is happy.. She and Laali has tears of happiness..Madhur - Rekha - Shekhar happy..dunno about Loha who was standing there only..๐Ÿ˜†!!
Precap :
One Lady takes Riddhi to one Gunda type of man to show & sell her....That man takes
out Gungat of Riddhi..Looks at her..Just than Shali reach there..Shekhar shouts - Hey ...
He points the fingure by which he indicates keep that Gaugat as it is..(Shes daughter..The
Pride of Family so๐Ÿ˜ƒ..)
Riddhi has that Proud smile that Finaly her family is there...
Comments :
Very few shows left ๐Ÿ˜ญ.I wont proper end..I hope all well with Laali & her baby...there is so much going on..Hope by end all goes well..
Pls Hit Chaskamter..Its Last and Final Week....Pls Friends....
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how did everyone find out about Jamuni's pregnancy? I guess gangiya came and told them before hand๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜• I knew it shekhar will be angry and shocked about this
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
Nadia123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it's finally getting better....... would love to see Loha sudhrofying now.........๐Ÿ˜† Good to see RV finally doing right by Jamuni..........though I agree with Shekhar, she is too good for him..........
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, I am impressed with RV at least he did right by Jamuni