Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: purple4

Great analysis. All of them are excellent actors 👏 Will miss the show 😭. Don't think i'm going to watch any other, unless it has a good storyline like this. I think Loha Singhs character was most unique and a character like this was never seen before. Hats off to the actor.

Thanks, Purple4. Ditto to all that you have said. I doubt I will watch any other shows again. This was an epic tale, pooly written, badly directed, and filled with bloopers. But still somehow it managed to capture my interest, making it my first Hindi TV serial, that I have watched from beginning to end.

shelly.851 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Thank you Shelly for your kind words. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any Choti Bahu episodes, so I wont be able to understand the second part, and therefore won't be able to comment effectively.

In contrast, I have seen all the episodes of Agle Janam, which is why I was well versed with all the storylines, and the characters as they developed over the 430 or so episodes.

After AJ, I will have to decide which other episode to watch. AJ was the only interesting one for me. Maybe I will meet you on some other forum. I heard Sasural Genda Phool is good. Perhaps I might watch that one, but I am not sure as yet.

Hi Neela... Just as suggestions.. I watch PYEK and Geet and follow their forums..both are interesting youth shows .. As for Chhoti Bahu 2, i dont think it is going to follow the original serial..this is supposed to be a totally new fresh love story and u need not know what happened in the previous one..in fact, it would be better if you see it without knowing the story about the previous one, coz then there is no chance you will draw any comparisons etc..😉I loved the chemistry between the main characters in there and it was one of the next best show for me apart from AJMBKJ... I dont know about Sasural Genda Phool...so cant comment on that..Anyway, coming back to the topic..i ve always found ur ideas different and interesting, and i hope to c ya in other forums..😊
Neela10 thumbnail
😛

Originally posted by: shelly.851

Hi Neela... Just as suggestions.. I watch PYEK and Geet and follow their forums..both are interesting youth shows .. As for Chhoti Bahu 2, i dont think it is going to follow the original serial..this is supposed to be a totally new fresh love story and u need not know what happened in the previous one..in fact, it would be better if you see it without knowing the story about the previous one, coz then there is no chance you will draw any comparisons etc..😉I loved the chemistry between the main characters in there and it was one of the next best show for me apart from AJMBKJ... I dont know about Sasural Genda Phool...so cant comment on that..Anyway, coming back to the topic..i ve always found ur ideas different and interesting, and i hope to c ya in other forums..😊

Thanks Shelly. I will check the serial out when it starts airing. If it is good, I might watch it.
😉😛
😛
Neela10 thumbnail

Thanks
!!! 😃

Word Count: 1