telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Would it not be nice if in the last few shows all of the unsolved mysteries about people and things would be cleared up from past shows??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That might take another few months though.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But would love it if the creatives would let us know what happened to some characters and tie up all those unraveled ends. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

Would it not be nice if in the last few shows all of the unsolved mysteries about people and things would be cleared up from past shows??πŸ˜†
That might take another few months though.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But would love it if the creatives would let us know what happened to some characters and tie up all those unraveled ends. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sure, I personally would like to know WHO wore that "OONCHA EDDI WAALA SANDAL!!" on that particular dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Alright, alright! I know it was Surbhi but at least they should have made her reveal all the dirty deeds she did in the Loha House before booting her out of the haveli with a well-placed kick on her behind. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But with the show ending in another four/five days, there won't be time to tie up any loose ends. 😑😑😑😑

UNLESS THEY PLAN TO COME BACK AGAIN IN A SECOND SEASON!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah I would be cool another season of agle janamπŸ˜ƒ with a new tagline and with same actors we have to keep writing to the zee creatives and we will see Ratan in Swayambar