Poor LOHA!His daughters-in-law are low caste women

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Poor LOHA! His daughters-in-law are low caste women!!!

Poor Loha!! He was so proud of his name, his lineage, his caste, his riches, his status in society.πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒ

He made one mistake. He purchased a low caste woman and brought her in his house ... 😲😑

Today, Loha must be regretting that decision.😭😭😭

His house has turned upside downπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

Both of his sons' wives are low caste women. Shekhar is married to a moosaar jaat woman, and soon, his other son Ranvijay will be marrying servant girl Jamuni.😲😲

Even his nephew has married a low caste ... moosar jaat girl, RekhaπŸ˜†.

His heir to his enormous fortune, Madhav, is half moosaar jaat and half ThakurπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Thakur Loha Singh will be puffing on his hookah extra hard these days as he contemplates all these serious things that have happened in his life since he brought moosaar jaat girl, Laali into his house.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail

If Loha has any grain of sense, he should be proud of one thing ... that circumstances have made him a modern man, and that caste no longer matters to him and his family anymore. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

After all, his daughters-in-law are low caste women, and partially so his grandchild Madhav and so too all his other grandchildren born into his family now - with both Laali and Jamuni expecting.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
πŸ˜ƒ
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am glad that Loha brought in Laali because she did a lot of things for this family. She turned it upside down and brought chaos into their livesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...this is Loha's doing for bringing her into his house. He thought he got some dumb woman but he got a very smart woman who could out do him anytime. Funny even though he hates the low caste and women he ended up with a lot of what he did not like!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Serves him right.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This low cast issue been much now on show..Loha so called proud of being thakur...Hope he go & see life of his Grand daughter ..See Even being thakur daughter what she had to face... I Really hope by end CV's sort out this Issue..I feel so mad every time he comment on Laali's cast...See the girls values & Sanskar Which saved yr haveli other wise noone could save it..even yr son..what magic yr Thakur Bahu Siddy did...
Hope writers go ahead by time to solve this matter..,Make loha realize his Fake proud on cast...and He accept the fact.....I simply fed up this cast issues...There should not be any Diff...
And I dont find Loha Poor at all neela...πŸ˜›Hes jerk..Not human as such...what if his DIL are low cast Girl ? does it matterπŸ˜•πŸ˜›..which blood Grand children hv..Jamuni is nice girl anyways..So as Laali...He should be proud if hes Grand Children take birth from Womb from Gutsy Woman like Laali..This was the main reason I guess why he choose Laali to hv warries...
purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes all of the daughter in laws in the house are low cast, but i guess they wanted to show that Loha has so much pride in himself and he got the opposite. He bought Laali to use her and then throw her to the side, but he never knew that his son will actually fall in love with her. It all started going downhill for him after that.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loha was a woman hater, very proud, arrogant and self centered individual BUT if it was not his villian acting job the show would not have been the same.
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

Loha was a woman hater, very proud, arrogant and self centered individual BUT if it was not his villian acting job the show would not have been the same.

Quite true, Telv: Loha was everything that you say, plus a few things more. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loha will most likely end up with four grandchildren - three females, and one male.

And if Madhav is anything like his parents Shekhar and Laali, Loha will have a hard time controlling him as well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loha was endearing in that his dialogs were fantastic. While we hated him for his villainy, on the other side, we were chortling at his creative dialogs that he used on everyone around him: wife, sons, daughters-in-law, servants, friends, relatives and anybody else that came one mile of him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†