BIG Question:Will RANVIJAY have a son or daughter?

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
BIG Question: Will Ranvijay have a son or a daughter?

Jamuni and RV had lived together for seven years post leap but that union had never produced a child.😲 Now suddenly Jamuni is pregnant.😳😳

Okay, granted that in the past several months Jamuni has been sleeping with RV ... but ... seriously, you can't really blame her.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

She has always been in love with him despite all his faults (drinking, chasing other women, lazying around doing nothing, spending his dad's money like water, trying to murder and kill his arch enemy Laali and ShekharπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† etc).

Recently, Jamuni has grown into a nicer and much stronger person. Maybe, she will be able to control him. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But yes, the big question ... will RV have a daughter or a son? The priest in the early part of the show had said that only daughters are written in RVs starsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So does that mean Jamuni will produce a girl? If it is a son, what will that mean for Shekhar's son, Madhav?

By the way, where was Shekhar today? Didn't even see him. (Not lining up already in the unemployment line is he, with the show ending next week?
πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ)

The more Loha dislikes females and describes them as being fit to be worn on his feet, the more females spring up in his house. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe Ranvijay will have another daughter Shekhar was in the precap for Monday I think he seemed confused or angry i knew it Jamuni will become pregnant along with Lali someone made a post several months ago didn't expect her to become to become pregnant as well
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

maybe Ranvijay will have another daughter Shekhar was in the precap for Monday I think he seemed confused or angry i knew it Jamuni will become pregnant along with Lali someone made a post several months ago didn't expect her to become to become pregnant as well

I thought they had previously said that Ranvijay can only have daughters...so it will most likely be a daughter....I think....
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How can a priest predict that RV will only have girls? That is stupid. there is a fifty fifty chance girl or boy....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can't believe they are making Jamuni preggie out of wedlock.
I am astonished and shocked. So will she marry him?
That storyline is too liberal for an Indian soap. Everyone will probably call her a you know what
😑
They should have made all the ladies preggie πŸ˜†

😑
Edited by telenovelle - 13 years ago
sverma thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

How can a priest predict that RV will only have girls? That is stupid. there is a fifty fifty chance girl or boy....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can't believe they are making Jamuni preggie out of wedlock.
I am astonished and shocked. So will she marry him?
That storyline is too liberal for an Indian soap. Everyone will probably call her a you know what
😑
They should have made all the ladies preggie πŸ˜†

😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

purple4 thumbnail
I think it's going to be a girl. The priest at the start said that Ranvijay will have a girl, that is probably why Ranvijay didn't want another child, because Loha only wanted a waaris and Ranvijay wanted to get his fathers attention too πŸ˜†. Now that Jumani is pregnant maybe he won't be too happy with it and the issue will be brought up again. I wonder what Loha's reaction will be.
I can't believe the tamasha Ranvijay created I remember the way at the beginning of the show Ranvijay was drunk and wanted a warris he and Shekhar were both heading for Lali's kotheri at the same time😳 πŸ˜›and Shekhar was feeling ashamed that he had to leave Sideshwari and go to lali and was stressed out and sumitra saw Ranvijay heading out and asked him where he was going he replied he was going to get a warris from lali and sumitra slapped him πŸ˜†
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How can Jamuni be pregnant now? Hasn't she been sick of RV for sometime now, so she would not have slept with him..that was months back. So how come now she realizes she is preggie. The timing does not match at all. Another Blooper from the CV..
well someone posted this many months back that Jamuni and Lali will be pregnant together and the cvs must have been reading our posts in this forum and decided to make her pregnant towards the end of the show as ranvijay was drunk he grabbed Jamuni's hand and decided to marry her during Madhur and Rekha's wedding I think their marriage got cut short and have been staying together
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago