4th February - Written UPD - Siddhi was sold

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Agle Janam - 4th February - Written Updates

Laali gets Adress of Orphanage
Show start as Laali see Siddhi (Shes RV's daughter only)'s Pic in that Dance group
office.. She ask more about her..but the Man there says They dunno much ..Only info about her
is their agent brought her from orphanage..Laali ask for adress of it...She looks to pic
again & think now atleast I hv little hope to get more info..😊

The Biggest Editing blooper..I mean are they losted..Before start next scene they show Loha haveli's shot as if scene from Haveli..It burnt Mr.Editor-Thakur shifted to other..
stop Ridiculous mistakes..There been many Now so Good show is on edge of end.

Jamuni feels Dizzy - Rekha & Madhur
Jamuni & Rekha at Kitchen..Rekha says Laali like to hv sweet these days😳..But From last 3 days she hv Halwa only..I will make Kheer today for change...Jamuni says yeah She should make.. Mean While Jamuni is feeling dizzy..Jamuni informs Rekha that Suman is reached safely ,She called about it..(So suman is out )Rekha gets upset for while when She hears about Suman.. But Jamuni says Its not her fault what happened..It was necessary for happy life of Her,Madhur & Suman...She cheer Rekha that from the day She married to Madhur he seems
so happy..Soon Rekha notice Jamuni's unwell condition..Jamuni says She feels dizzy these
days..Rekha ask her to go & Rest..Jamuni leaves..

After Jamuni leaves..Madhur comes to kitchen ..He holds Rekha from Back..Rekha is surprized.. He says hes here to love his beautiful wife & he has brought something for her...Madhur has brought Pretty necklace for Rekha..he puts in Rekha's neck ..Rekha says Its lovely.. Madhur wanna hug his wife & Love..But Rekha is shy..He send him off for work...😳

Laali is back to haveli - Sumi & Laali -

Laali comes back to Haveli..But still thinking about same matter & She has small
Adress written Paper in hand..Sumi see Laali & ask Why She left alone..& ask her to Rest now...Laali hides that Paper in hand...Just than Some of Panch Members arrives to their Sarpanch(Laali).. Sumi says see now these people are here😛 ..Shes worried for Laali so dint liked people disturb her in this condition😳... .She ask Laali to think for baby.. Laali says to think for baby Shes there na..But Shes sarpanch also..so She'll hv to look after the Village matter as well..She takes seat and ask for matter..Panch People gives her some account book to look in..Laali looks in & assures soon they'll hv papers they wants .. Men leaves now & Sumi again arrives..

Sumi ask Laali to leave these books Now & hv fruits Shes cutting for her😳..Laali takes
this order on head this time😊..She leaves Books & hv fruits...Soon Rekha brings Kheer
for Laali..Sumi ask Gangi to taste it & tell how is it..Just than RV arrives ..Whos
calling Jamuni..Hes angry says Who spolied his Room etc...Just than that Adress paper
falls from Laali's hand..But She manages to hide it under feet..
Laali thinks Sumi wont allow me to go anywhere in this condition..how She'll go out from haveli ...But Anyhow She'll hv to go by today itself to know fact...She seems determind to make her way...😃

Jamuni is pregnant with RV's child
RV in his Room ..roaming around & calling Jamuni..Jamuni comes But Shes still unwell..
Feeling dizzy & vomiting ...RV says She should rest ..He'll hv water by himself only..
(See the jerk..cant hv water by own.)Jamuni leaves..
In way Gangi whos serching Jamuni only..See Jamuni vomiting..He ask for matter..Soon he check her tummy ..She gets the idea..She looks at Jamuni & asks - Ranvijay takur right...!!Jamuni has tears in eyes..She hugs Gangi & cry..(Jamuni is preggie..Is this only way left CV' to patch up RV & Jamuni...)
Shes Riddhiya - RV's daughter...

Riddhi in one room..With Pic of her family..She with her twin sis - RV -Nandini..
She has tears in eyes & has Flash from childhood with sis & Mom in haveli..
Finally the pic come accross her mind How RV used to beat & abuse her Mom ..She
& her sis used to console her..And In fire Laali saved her but Her mom & twin sis
Died...Just that her friend comes..Who complains about her dreamy nature bcuz of
which she has to listen..Siddhi says She got what she was serching for..She
got What She used to dream..her friend does not get anything so Siddhi show her
Family photo..her friend ask so for it she went there..Siddhi smiles & says
Soon all her questions will be answered , When time will arrive..her friend
is puzzled & says God send me to bear you..Siddhi says and Me for you..they laughs..😳

Laali at orphanage to know the truth But ...

Next scene Laali directly seems at orphanage office..Shes talking with Man there..
That man tells Laali that What shes asking for they cant do..Its against rules
of thier orphanage ..Laali says Shes here in this condition just to know about it..
If She wont get than..Shes upset..& tell that She dint tell but shes Sarpanch of
Vishangang Village ..Pls Let her know What Shes asking for..That man denies for While..
after many request He ask one Lady to give Register which has all Previous year data..
Asks Laali to Look in & serch for girl She wanna know about..

That Lady brings register Book..Which has Small Pic & summary details of orphanage
childrens..Laali look through all pages but fails to find Siddhi..That orphanage
Lady sarcastically tells Laali that Shes wasting their time..by Showing her
Power Shes making them do illegal act ..there is No girl Shes asking for &
She should leave..

But Laali know How to handle these people ...👏
Laali looks to that Lady with anger..She gets up and says Oh yaa..So I m making
you act illegal..Isnt selling orphane childerns to dance groups a crime...? If you ask I'll leave
But I'll make sure than Police visit this place for Soon...Will it be legal than ?👏😛
That Man & Lady all scared now..Now they are on line & gets ready to answer Laali's
all questions😛..They tells they dint do anything purposly..Actully their orphanage dont
hv enough Money to take care all children for Long..so after certain age they sends them
off...
Like Laali Earlier - Siddhi was also sold 😲😲😲
That Lady says but they dint knew about sending this girl to Dancing group earlier..
One man arrived..Who offered very good amount for this Girl once he saw her..
So for other childrens nice life we deal with that man for a Girl..Laali ask
Whos that man ..(
Really Who sold Siddhi..Could it be same Who bought Laali..Hope
not.. other wise Shame on called Grand father or Father..actully they are shame on called humans ..) That Lady says They dunno that man as he came only once..Rest of procedure done by his Men ...Laali asks If they could tell some basic info about that Girl...Like name ,Who brought her here Etc..
Laali knows Truth....
That Lady ask Promise from Laali ..That She will tell but Laali will hv to keep it secret
between them only & not to let other know that They gave her all info...Laali promise
& ask to tell.. That Lady Finally informs Laali that that Girl is from Thakur Family
& her name is Riddhi..hearing this name Laali suddenly has falsh She saved Her from
fire ... Shes shocked..!!

Precap :
Laali is back to haveli..Before she say or do anything..Gangi comes to her crying & informs
Jamuni is Pregnanat...Laali says before this matter go out & people get to know & gossipe..
They'll hv to get Jamuni & RV marry...Jamuni is crying..Loha Looks at Laali..
Its last update of second Last week of show..Hope to See
something nice in Final Next week...Till than Pls Keep Rating show on Chaskameter friends...😳
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reisar31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...i stopped watching this show a long time ago...can't believe all this happened...thanks for the update
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knew it!! oh no now Jamuni and Lali are pregnant at the same time 😲 but how did Jamuni become pregnant?😕 I know she didn't really marry him and did like him at one point and there wasn't any intimate scenes between them but how? will Shekhar know about this as well? Did Gangiya say to Lali aloud or in a quiet way? because Shekhar seemed confused😕 and angry 😡
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting. There jus might be alot of action and drama in the last week in the life of agle janam. Interesting.