nirubharya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CVs made a big blooper - The haveli that the family lived in was completely burned. then how did the girl get picture of Ranvijay. Wouldn't the picture made of paper also be burned?

Any thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirubharya

CVs made a big blooper - The haveli that the family lived in was completely burned. then how did the girl get picture of Ranvijay. Wouldn't the picture made of paper also be burned?

Any thoughts?

Very true! They all ran out of the haveli with only the clothes on their backs. I didn't see anyone including RV running out with any family picture.

Besides, why would RV want to keep his old wife's picture. He was happy that she had died. He did not shed a single tear for his dead child either.

It all goes back to the CVs as well as the director of this serial .... Once this serial is over I suggest they go back to school and relearn their storytelling techniques.

They have spoiled many storylines this way. And most of all, they should know that their viewers are not stupid.

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Very true! They all ran out of the haveli with only the clothes on their backs. I didn't see anyone including RV running out with any family picture.

Besides, why would RV want to keep his old wife's picture. He was happy that she had died. He did not shed a single tear for his dead child either.

It all goes back to the CVs as well as the director of this serial .... Once this serial is over I suggest they go back to school and relearn their storytelling techniques.

They have spoiled many storylines this way. And most of all, they should know that their viewers are not stupid.

My theory is that the picture was some kind of frame that was non flammable 😆😆😆😆. Perhaps the picture is one that she carried around secretly.
😆😆 Maybe she picked it up before she ran out of the house during the fire....😆😆😆😆😆. The creatives don't think about details or never have which is why some of the storylines are so bad. I guess they assume the viewer don't pay attention to these details.
😆
😆

😆😆
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
If i am not mistaken, i remember reading in this forum before that the CV's or the director before the 7 years leap is different with the team after the leap. If that is the case, i think this pretty much explains why they have this kind of logics.. 😆
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
or maybe she had the pic with her when she left the haveli 7 years ago
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆😆

Originally posted by: telenovelle

My theory is that the picture was some kind of frame that was non flammable 😆😆😆😆. Perhaps the picture is one that she carried around secretly.
😆😆 Maybe she picked it up before she ran out of the house during the fire....😆😆😆😆😆. The creatives don't think about details or never have which is why some of the storylines are so bad. I guess they assume the viewer don't pay attention to these details.
😆
😆

😆😆

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆