s_daya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have a feeling Lali will die in the end and give birth to a girl - hence the title Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo. (the daughter will turn out to be like Lali)
What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
quite possible I don't want to think about that right now
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I

Originally posted by: s_daya79

I have a feeling Lali will die in the end and give birth to a girl - hence the title Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo. (the daughter will turn out to be like Lali)

What do you all think?

😃😆😃 So when Laali dies giving birth ... in her "agle janam", she will return as Shekhar's daughter!!!🤣🤣🤣

I wouldn't put it past the CVs
🤣🤣🤣

They have given us the most bizzare storylines so why not this one.
🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I truly believe now..Cv's are not up to any torture on Laali....I HOPE She'll be having the safe delivery...
Hope by the title they mean - Kind of Life Laali lived inspite of all difficulties...She glorify the Daughters ...She saved her Mayka as well thakus....
So She would like to be daughter in next birth as well...Laali sacrified MORE then enough....
I seriously hope now only happiness in her way...Thats It.....
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think they will stand around and have one big group hug to forgive each other for all the sins
they have done over the past three years.😆😆😆😆😆😆 Perhaps Loha will say sorry to Laali for all his attacks on her....😆😆😆😆😆 That would be too funny.

Maybe they will end with a big party at someone's marriage..not sure who..😆😆😆😆
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i certainly hope not......that would be an awful ending and make all her suffering rather meaningless in the end.......
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

I think they will stand around and have one big group hug to forgive each other for all the sins
they have done over the past three years.😆😆😆😆😆😆 Perhaps Loha will say sorry to Laali for all his attacks on her....😆😆😆😆😆 That would be too funny.

Maybe they will end with a big party at someone's marriage..not sure who..😆😆😆😆

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Word Count: 0

rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the whole purpose of bring Riddhi back is to teach Loha and Ranjivay the importance of a woman. They did all that they wanted to to Laali because she was bought and had not importance to them. Now that their own flesh and blood may have gone through the same life (don't know how she disappeared from the show in the first place) maybe they will have a change of heart. The show will end on the note that every woman is like a sister/daughter/mother/wife...treat them with respect!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rianna

I think the whole purpose of bring Riddhi back is to teach Loha and Ranjivay the importance of a woman. They did all that they wanted to to Laali because she was bought and had not importance to them. Now that their own flesh and blood may have gone through the same life (don't know how she disappeared from the show in the first place) maybe they will have a change of heart. The show will end on the note that every woman is like a sister/daughter/mother/wife...treat them with respect!

Yeah thats truth..this is shoking..what they did with other's daughter..same happened with their own daughter....But would be nice if they got some punishment..this will be simply shown them repenting...
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please let us not have anymore deaths to end the show.