cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guess just as Loha bought Lali all those years ago his own flesh and blood was sold. Sorry that it was RV daughter that paid the price for their mis-deeds.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sverma thumbnail

Originally posted by: cbindia2009

Guess just as Loha bought Lali all those years ago his own flesh and blood was sold. Sorry that it was RV daughter that paid the price for their mis-deeds.

She was not sold...she came from Orphanage unless you consider being at orphanage same as some cheap place.
cbindia2009 thumbnail
Seems the orphanage sold her to the dance troupe.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah..Thats true..The thakur daughter paid of for sin & Mis deed of family..One Ratna earlier paid for Loha's greed of become politician..Now Riddhi..Now Its quite clear that this track Is one of them most imporatant track of the show..Soon the person who did this will unmask..Its bad that Poor Innocent girl paid off for what Loha & RV did..but This kind of track was much needed by the End since show focused on Main Issue When Laali sold...So By time show to end , May It will come at message for audiance & reform of RV & Loha....(thought I dont this these two can change But I hope atleast they repent for sin to ruin life of innocent girl Earlier..)now since how they brought Girl to satisfy thakur;s Need etc..now their daughter does Dance Thakus parties as Paid Dancer...
purple4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cbindia2009

I agree, but i wonder who sent her away in the first place. I hope they give a good explanation. It's a shame how all the women in Loha's house had to go through a bad situation.