-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Poor Girl - I felt so bad when That Man said This girl is from orphanage....Shes Riddhi only..Who survived from fire..Laali saved one of twins...Shes one of them ..her Mom & twin sis died..
Shes Ranvijay Thakur;s Daughter....
She been in orphanage..she dance in parties..OMG !! She belongs from takur family Still that girl need to see all this ..Who send her to orphanage..Laali was away..Shekhar was mad..Loha was blind..Still Some of the members were there...Than Who send this Poor girl to orphanage...Did they send her to her Nanimaa's place...From there may they send her to orphanage..Or from Thakur family only someone did it.... Now whats diff btw what Loha calls Laali a low class & girl Who is from his so called Takur family...the daughter from THE takur family lives this life.....This is shocking...!!
Would like to know Who did it ? Why ? Did this Poor girl paid of for deed of his dad Who brought one innocent girl - iniatlly broke her all dreams & they asked her to give warries at any cost....
Poor girl never got her dad's love even if her mom was there & she had to stay at orphanage even if THE TAKURS was alive ...
Go Laali..I hope & I m sure..She bring her back to her right place...(BTW do take of yr self also Laali๐Ÿ˜ณ..)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have also asked the very same questions in my post. I hope the CVs give us a very good explanation ...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww ..dint go throgh it all ..I'll go through now๐Ÿ˜ณ...about explanation .....we know them very WELL right Neela...Still I hope they hv some better logic by end now...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†since some of things they are doing well by ends...๐Ÿ˜Š
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe Ranvijay sent her to orphanage because he didn't want to care for her anymore