princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys

I request please keep this forum open after the shows ends don't close it as I would like to finish
the Shali Jannat and Sign A petition for second season of Agle Janam even though we all know Ratan is doing swayamvar so please don't close this forum
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don't worry the forum will stay open. they only close it if no one visits anymore.
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

Hey guys

I request please keep this forum open after the shows ends don't close it as I would like to finish
the Shali Jannat and Sign A petition for second season of Agle Janam even though we all know Ratan is doing swayamvar so please don't close this forum

Good idea! Except I think most of the actors in AJ are moving on to greener pastures. Laali/Ratan to Swaymvar; Loha to Ma Exchange I think; Ranvijay to another series; Madhur also to another series produced by Zee; Jamuni is already in some other series; Sumitra also already in another series. Don't know about Rekha, Suman or Gangiya. As for our hero Shekhar Babua ... nary a word have I heard of him going to another series! (Always the lazy bugger!😆😆😆)

However, maybe after Ratan finishes off her Swaymvar thing, she could make a comeback to another season of AJ ... if the other actors are willing to and if the CVs have good stories lined up.

ZEE will also be watching how another season of Choti Bahu 2 goes before they make a commitment to another season of AJ.

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well thanks fot topic...you know I mean India forum by this AJ forum only..No matter what when ever I log in I first come here only...& to our jannat for sure.. We'll keep it alive for sure....and Aameen..We hope to see Shali together again for sure...Lets hope for best...As such Nothing is impossible ever ....😊