Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lali's brother's name is Munna and sister Lubli they were never mention again I think they were sent away to live with their aunt I wonder if we will see them again they must have grown up now I think Rekha and Lali forgot about them Shekhar only met them once when he went to theKoyna village and he saw Munna running to catch up to lali while driving away in the truck he also forgot about them
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

lali's brother's name is Munna and sister Lubli they were never mention again I think they were sent away to live with their aunt I wonder if we will see them again they must have grown up now I think Rekha and Lali forgot about them Shekhar only met them once when he went to theKoyna village and he saw Munna running to catch up to lali while driving away in the truck he also forgot about them

Truly, the CVs messed up with their story tellling. Munna and Laabhli had only stayed with their aunt for the duration of their parents visit to Laali during the Mahant incident. The parents had left them there while they visited Laali.

But I agree with you. Laali never bothered to visit her brother and sister post leap. If she met them, she wouldn't even recognise them.

However, it is not the fault of the characters, but poor writing style by the CVs. All these characters should have been shown post leap with a storyline attached so that we know what happened to them.

I would never give the CVs any awards for their storytelling style.
😡😡😡
😡
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago