WHO is 'MUNNI'? Ranvijay's daughter?

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Who was that young girl in the precap? Ranvijay's daughter?

The precap shows a young girl getting ready for something.

Presumably, she is going to Loha Singh's house to do some dancing.

The other girl calls her "Munni" and asks why is she going there.

For one, the Loha House has burnt down and they are living in somebody else's house, and will she meet the "man" she wants to meet, the girl asks "Munni"

The "man" is likely to be her (Munni's) father, Ranvijay.

And it looks like she is going to do some dancing in front of Loha, Ranvijay and their lecherous friends (but that we will know tomorrow....😉😉).

By the way, if she is indeed RV's daughter, where is she living? At her grandparents house or what?

Munni says she is just going there (to Loha's house) to get what she is entitled to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what about Lali's daughter? I wonder if she has given birth? where is Shekhar babua and Lali? they seem to left the scene 😕
purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Who was that young girl in the precap? Ranvijay's daughter?

The precap shows a young girl getting ready for something.

Presumably, she is going to Loha Singh's house to do some dancing.

The other girl calls her "Munni" and asks why is she going there.

For one, the Loha House has burnt down and they are living in somebody else's house, and will she meet the "man" she wants to meet, the girl asks "Munni"

The "man" is likely to be her (Munni's) father, Ranvijay.

And it looks like she is going to do some dancing in front of Loha, Ranvijay and their lecherous friends (but that we will know tomorrow....😉😉).

By the way, if she is indeed RV's daughter, where is she living? At her grandparents house or what?

Munni says she is just going there (to Loha's house) to get what she is entitled to.

Most likely to be Ranvijays daughter. Maybe they did send her to one of the relatives because at that time Jumani was living as Rvs mistress.
singhkir89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if shes dancing, im guessing he sold her knowing him.
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
okay if she is Ranvijay's Daughter is she riddhi or Siddhi?
librarypass thumbnail
I'm confused. I didn't follow the show in the beginning. So RV has twin girls? riddhi and Siddhi? and who is the mother?? thanks guys.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: librarypass

I'm confused. I didn't follow the show in the beginning. So RV has twin girls? riddhi and Siddhi? and who is the mother?? thanks guys.

Yes he has twins girls from his marriage to Nandini. After the leap we didn't see Nandini or the twins.
Savia thumbnail
I think when there was a fire years ago before lali lost memory...one of the twins and her mom died. Only one remained that rekha was taking care of. My grandma who watches the show regulalry told me
malvikasingh thumbnail
Yes, its Ranvijay's daughter Siddhi, even her face looks so similar to the young Siddhi but how did she get sold?
sunshinebabe thumbnail
Ranvijay's daughters are Riddhi and Siddhi and their mother is Nandini. When the mansion first caught a fire by Jamuni one of twins got saved by Lali, the other twin was with Nandini, who is Ranvijay wife and mother of his twins. After attempts was being made to save both Nandini and one of the twin who was in a bedroom at that point in time, the room got totally engulf in flame . It seem that they both had died in the fire but there is a possibility that the could have made a narrow escape like Madhur had only never return because of Ranvijay ways and his affair with Jamuni. But I am positive that one of the twins (Riddhi or Siddhi) is alive.
On the other hand Lali and Rekha has a sister and a brother I not sure which was was called Munni.
Just a note: Remember when Madhav was a baby she use to called him Munni.
At one point in time I thought that Siddeshwari sister the doctor, when she first came into the show I thought she was Ranvijay twin who survived.