Everyone is a criminal in this show

viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Every character is a criminal in the eye of law in this show. Almost everyone has committed a murder or attempt to murder .👏👏
Loha tops the list for murdering and attempt to murder.😆
Ranvijay and gangiya (For the max number of attmept to murder)😡😡
Kaushalya (for accidentally shotting her daughter )😳
Jamuni and Surbh (for setting fire to the haveli)
Shekar for the innumerable fights he picked up to save Laali
Laali herself for so many tamashas to free herself 😲😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Well What Shekhar & Laali did to defence them selves...Do not comes under Crime totaly..Is Self defence Crime..I hv studid Law a bit not much But even court does not take it as crime..When in self defence someone attacks back..Nothing wrong to defence yr self or yr loved once....Is it?...They cant let them torture like this right .....Not even sumitra is criminal as such...She dint killed purposly...There was some circumstances..

Rest I do agree..Some of them hv committed very serious Crime as such..but I m disapponted with writers they never provided justice anytime..Only leads or Positive characters suffered during show..Not any villain or vamp had to pay much or suffer ...😕
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you except for the part about Laali and Shekhar. What is most amazing to me is that they all tried to KILL EACH OTHER and yet they all contunue to LIVE with EACH OTHER as if nothing happened......as if that was the usual norm of the day !!!!!!
Truly amazing !!!!!
purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadow56

Agree with you except for the part about Laali and Shekhar. What is most amazing to me is that they all tried to KILL EACH OTHER and yet they all contunue to LIVE with EACH OTHER as if nothing happened......as if that was the usual norm of the day !!!!!!

Truly amazing !!!!!

It is their usual norm of the day, you are right. Thats why they are probably use to it and plus they are thakurs.