SUMAN turns good: Ahem ... LOHA and RV?

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Suman turns good: Ahem ... Loha and RV?

With the show ending soon, Suman has turned good. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Are we going to see Loha and RV changing for the better too. 😲😲 In the next couple of days, we will probably also see Loha and RV apologizing to Laali. 😑

How will be the interesting part.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loha was a giant of a character ... he should just hurrumph and snort and grudgingly give some respect to Laali ... but please no bending down on knees to apologize ....

So too RV ... would hate to see them like dogs with tails between their legs.

Comments, please!
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I can see RV changing for the better but Loha seems like a lost cause! I would think that him losing his home would change him but instead he continues to blame Lali for everything.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Suman changed..Now I wish there will be official divorce & she leave mention as well..hope find another Price charming for her self..other wise..Will they live under one house...Anything possible with AJ as such..πŸ˜† About RV..Hes changing a bit..But Loha..there is only 9 show left..& only one issue..Laali being sarpanch & Loha wanna take this place..dunno how they'll end up.. as much I hv understood AJ cv;s there is simply not any punishment for anye vil ever on show & leads suffered like anything...So I hv not high hopes there wiill be pay off by Loha..May he suddenlt change ,regret a bit ,apology etc like Suman & Finally he accept what Laali is for haveli...This must be turning point..Hope they dont ruin it ...
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When I read that Suman changed to be a nicer person I almost fell off my chairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. This is amazing after all the mess she created.
Guess we have to end on a good note since the show is ending..if that is true.
She went from good to bad to good. What a transformation.

So she let Rekha marry Madhur, how sweet that she gave them permission.
What about her divorce with Madhur? Surely she got a divorce.....oh ya on this show everyone practices polgamyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Suman can go home now and stay with daddy doc...go back to school and get a decent education and find a nice boy in college instead of loser's like Madhur. I call him a loser because he turned out to be a wimp. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He let Suman control him and did not do anything to hard to leave her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Good for Suman for changing!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

When I read that Suman changed to be a nicer person I almost fell off my chairπŸ˜†. This is amazing after all the mess she created.

What about her divorce with Madhur? Surely she got a divorce.....oh ya on this show everyone practices polgamyπŸ˜†.

Suman can go home now and stay with daddy doc...go back to school and get a decent education and find a nice boy in college instead of loser's like Madhur. I call him a loser because he turned out to be a wimp. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He let Suman control him and did not do anything to hard to leave her. 😭

Good for Suman for changing!!!πŸ‘

Agree 100%,couldn't have put it better myself πŸ˜†
purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wouldn't like to see Loha say sorry to anyone. He has a strong personality and Ranvijay. Suman was always immature so it suited her. Ranvijay will probably get married to Jumani so he will be happy in this way and they can start a new life. Loha will probably go for the MLA election and win it and he will be happy in that way (because he has always wanted power).I have a feeing Madhur will remain with two wives (suman and Rekha).
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

I wouldn't like to see Loha say sorry to anyone. He has a strong personality and Ranvijay. Suman was always immature so it suited her. Ranvijay will probably get married to Jumani so he will be happy in this way and they can start a new life. Loha will probably go for the MLA election and win it and he will be happy in that way (because he has always wanted power).I have a feeing Madhur will remain with two wives (suman and Rekha).

Purple4: absolutely agree with you regarding Loha. Like I said he was a giant of a character with such a strong personality that for him to bend down and say sorry ... no way! He should just be Loha ... mean as a bad tempered bull ... πŸ˜ƒ No one has to feel threatened by him since he has lost all his guns in the fire,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He won't be able to shoot anyone .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Let's hope the next marriage is that of RV and Jamuni. I am sure, Gangiya will be gunning for it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Madhur ... polygamy, eh! How will he be able to divide his time between his two wives ... Maybe two bedrooms ... One night visit one ... the next night, the other ....🀣

πŸ˜‰
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

When I read that Suman changed to be a nicer person I almost fell off my chairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. This is amazing after all the mess she created.

What about her divorce with Madhur? Surely she got a divorce.....oh ya on this show everyone practices polgamyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Suman can go home now and stay with daddy doc...go back to school and get a decent education and find a nice boy in college instead of loser's like Madhur. I call him a loser because he turned out to be a wimp. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He let Suman control him and did not do anything to hard to leave her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Good for Suman for changing!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0