TB : Agle Janam ends on 10th Feb !

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
TB is about the cutipie Muskaan gonna play yonge Radhika in CB2.. but It says - Chhoti Bahu will be launching on February 15th and will take its original slot of 7.30 PM. With this, Swastik Pictures' Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo will be winding up on February 10th.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Feb 10? why not the 11?well After feb 10 I going to stop watching zee shows but i will watch bits of PR and SL and I going to see Goodboy Badboy so I can see more of Abhishek and I won't miss him then what are they going to show then if the show is starting on the 15th? who cares Choti Bahu its boring I am sticking to PR and SL after I wonder what show will replace Agle Janam in canada😕
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
After 10th I hv no reason to look back at zee I guess..I mean no need of It..reason I watch zee will be over so....I hope We'll see Abhishek in RKR..as Ratan mentioned her friends will be also there to help & choose best partner for her..😳
purple4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's sad, but then again all good things come to an end. For me this was the only show worth watching. It has shown some very important issues right from the start. But when it has started to run out of ideas it is a good time to end it with a good message.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

It's sad, but then again all good things come to an end. For me this was the only show worth watching. It has shown some very important issues right from the start. But when it has started to run out of ideas it is a good time to end it with a good message.

yes dear..All good things come to an end except this fact...We are are hoping that It will be ending on good & Positive note...Hope they donot mess up or ruin the end unlike many shows..toward the end some shows gets mess up & in just last few minutes happiness is there...I do hope agle writers give us something worth watching in last few shows as previous epi of show...
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah me too hope Abhishek will be there I will be soo happy if he will gives us and Ratan a surprise visit 😳 ( really hoping)I will look back in all the pictures and remember what incredible journey we had and all those episodes with Gangiya The funny thing that I liked is when lali was sitting in the kotheri on the floor🤣 and gangiya coming and arranging the bed Lali looked funny she didn't know what was going on 🤣 I will never forget that episode it made me laugh😆
mskitty thumbnail
THANK GOODNESS!!
This was a very wierd show.. sooo many second marriages with other's husbands.. poor ladies..