AJ ENDS on 14th Feb - CB takes 7:30 slot : PROMO

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Well Its about time Even if knwoing the fact that It will go off one Day .. Never thought It will be so hard for me to write this down..I m feeling like πŸ’”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ For Agle Today...

Agle Janam Mobe Bitiya Hi Kijo actully ends on 14th feb - the day of Love(thats more sad).. Since CB will be starting form 15th Feb 7:30 PM....Shown Written Promo during ZCA & CB's Promos are also out...
I hv To say This..Fact is one THAT It run for Long two years...Hatts of to TeamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..And As Every Good things Come to an End..So as Agle.. But I m 😭😭😭😭😭😭For my Shali..
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Well I was so exicted to post Those inetersting Moments of Laali - Her journy to singapore on RED carpet of ZCA..ETC..Suddenly that Promos started...I ended up to write down sad news to end of my favorite show Of My the dearest Shali...😭😭😭
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just a few weeks left for Agle Janam yeah I will be missing Abhishek so badly but I will keep commenting on his profile I guess he needs a break and wanted to go on a long honeymoon with his wife 😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh that's so sad. well on feb 14 I say good bye to zeetv.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Well Its about time Even if knwoing the fact that It will go off one Day .. Never thought It will be so hard for me to write this down..I m feeling like 😭 For Agle Today...

Agle Janam Mobe Bitiya Hi Kijo actully ends on 14th feb - the day of Love(thats more sad).. Since CB will be starting form 15th Feb 7:30 PM....Shown Written Promo during ZCA & CB's Promos are also out...
I hv To say This..Fact is one THAT It run for Long two years...Hatts of to TeamπŸ‘..And As Every Good things Come to an End..So as Agle.. But I m 😭For my Shali..

Are you sure about this? How many times have we heard it is going to end and never does?
If it is true I hope CB the new show will turn out to be more exciting then some of the other shows on Zee. After Agle they seem to be having a hard time finding a good show.
Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

Are you sure about this? How many times have we heard it is going to end and never does?If it is true I hope CB the new show will turn out to be more exciting then some of the other shows on Zee. After Agle they seem to be having a hard time finding a good show.

Who knows ... it may return in a new time slot πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I going to start send e-mails to zee tv creatives and ask them for a second season of Agle Janam
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
yeah Me too ..But its really sad...Its just for 10 days now...there wont be AJ on 14th also...Just two weeks....10 Shows & Its over...😭
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I wish AJ come back too. Who knows nothing is impossible.

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
I wish I wish I wish Milla ..I really do hoe It comes back...For now When I see Its hard for me to acpet after tow weeks it wont be AJ there...Fine So no Zee would be there for me as well..