26th January - Written UPD - Surbhi exposed But..

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

26th January - Agle Janam - Written Updates

Surbhi exposed by Shekhar...πŸ‘
[CRYPT]

Show starts as surbhi serching for Special Medicine But fails to Find..Shekhar
comes to her and asks Sarcastically if Its same Bottle Shes searching for Which
he has in his Hand Right Now...Surbhi is nervous & shocked..Could not explain & Shekhar grabs
her hand & Drags her out in Haveli's Main Hall Where Loha & RV already present..πŸ˜‰[/CRYPT]

He calls Everyone & tell He'll introduce Someone Special Today ..as All arrives
He tells Meet her..Shes Dr. SurbhiπŸ˜›..She treats her Patient at thier Place..& For Some
Special Patient ..She takes personal Interest...Aks Surbhi if Hes Right...πŸ˜‰
[CRYPT]

He tells Her another Introduction is Shes Damour Sings younger Daughter..Shes Siddeshwari's Sis...All are Litrally Shocked..Shekhar continues & says Siddy committed Suicide by burning her self & In same Fire Her Family also Burnt Down..Surbhi thinks Me & Laali as Culprit of It..So Shes back for revenge....Shekhar tells She gave Laali a dose of wrong Medicine to drive her Insane....Surbhi thinks Since Now He knows Everything..What Should I do..Shekhar grabs her arms asks How She could...He shouts so Loud that How she dared to harm Laali like this..Rekha comes & curse her As Doc Since Doc's Duty is to save Life But She played with Laali's Life..Shekhar says He can send her In Jail For What She did to Laali (Pls Go ahead) & Make her Suffer..But He asks Surbhi to leave Haveli & She should be not shown arond haveli Ever again ... This Time hes leaving her sake of Siddy onlyπŸ˜•..(Shekhar..Are seriously losted..Not any punishment beside throw her out..Pls now..)He grabs her hand in anger & throws her out..[/CRYPT]

Laali will be well by Tomm Night ..
Its Night Laali is Sleeping in room..Shekhar sitting beside her..He carasses Laali's
forehead & hand says Laali will be Totaly Fine By Tommorow Night...

Surbhi - Suman Team up to Kill Laali..

Surbhi comes back to her place..Burning in anger..Breaks things around her Room..
She Looks at Siddy's Pic & says Shes here for revenge of Siddy's death & She'll do it at
any cost..Shekhar can't make her fail..She hears One Ladys voice Who says & I will
help her for that Revenge...😲😲😲
[CRYPT]
OK ..Its None other than the Psycho of the Show & Most Wicked Suman..She tells Surbhi
that Dont get surprized to see Me..As you Even I m alo enemy of Laali & want revenge..If
you want I can help you...I just want one thing that Laali must not be able to
survive (This would be the biggest insult of Laali's unconditional love to this
Girl for Long 7 years as Mother...How Wick & Low She can get..Shame on called Daughter..
I wish Shekhar shot her that da
y)..Suman tells She'll help her to reach her destination..
at Haveli..[/CRYPT]
Loha dont want Laali to cure - Suman helps Surbhi to Re- enter in Haveli....

Loha in Dark.. sitting on his Rocking chair thinks If Laali will be cure by tomm.. than Its danger for his wish to become Sarpanch & He'll hv to do something.. [CRYPT]Surbhi in one Room of Haveli..Suman comes with her Sari to her..Tells her to wear this Since its necessary to mislead People(No need to mislead anyone here..You both are still present in haveli & It Proves How fool this Haveli People are..)..As When they'll see you.. they'll think of me.. Loha see This Whole Surbhi - Suman convo ..Hes obviously happy Says He does not need to do anythings..Things are working as he wants effortlessly..Since this haveli has Many enemy of Laali besides me even... πŸ₯±[/CRYPT]

Tantric's plan for tomm..

[CRYPT]
Tantric is Some Where with Gangi & Jamuni..He takes out Sword..& Jamuni seems scared of
it.. He tells No need to worry..Just make sure things go as we hv decided..Rest will be Fine than..
[/CRYPT]

Rekha - Laali ...

Rekha see Laali in her Room Sleeping/unconscious..Rekha standing near Laali's bed..She
has flash of Sweet moments with Laali..She says I m eagarly waiting for you to come back to sense..I wanna apologize Since I cause much pain..But all will be well once you'll be fine..

Laali gets injection of Death from Surbhi ...!!??
[CRYPT]
Here , Suman comes out in Hall..See None around & tells Surbhi to go ahead with her
plan Since right now Laali is alone & unconscious in her Room...Surbhi comes out ..Going through passage She manages to enter in Laali's Room where is actully none with Laali..Surbhi locks Room from inside..She has one injection & Shes in Suman's Look..There were many shots of her face..& Finally She succeeds to give that Wrong injection to Laali...It pains Laali But Still Shes unconscious...(Where are you Shekhar..)She says First step of her plan is over Now time to move For second step...!!
[/CRYPT]
Precap :

Surbhi spreading Kerosin around Laali's Room/Haveli...(Not sure).She lights up Matchstick &
says Now this fire will burn down all So as fire of revenge inside Me ..Rekha looks her before
she could fire on....

[CRYPT]
Shali & Rekha were there In Salute Nation to JKR singing National Anthem..Jai Hind !! Happy Republic Day Everyone..😊
PLS Hit Chaskameter Friends...
[/CRYPT]
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. Dr Subhri and Suman should die with that sword.lol. i think Suman does not know the true meaning of the word love. Suman has gone too far. Just because Laali left her dad doesnt mean that she should kill Laali. her dad would be devastated to see what a monster she has become.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank youf or the fab update!
why was'nt Shekhar with Laali in the middle of the night? and Madhur? how come no one saw Surbhi & that dumb Suma getting in there!!
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
urgh!🀒 how is Lali ever going to get better I hate suman and Why wasn't shekhar there with Lali the whole night why does he have to leave? where does he sleep anywayz?πŸ˜† lets see what happens tomorrowπŸ˜‰ hope Rekha will do something like expose Surbhi and tell everyone the truth
sunshinebabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Where is Suman's father in all this? Is the Doctor to busy, he needs to treat his own pschyo daughter. Doesn't he at least gives her a call or even talks to Madhur on the phone. It's about time he found out his daughter wicked behaviour and actions.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow that an episode. thanks SG.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Why is Suman still living there? Wasn't Madhur planning to divorce her? He should send her back to her father's, I can't wait until she gets what is coming to her!

sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks.......
How many more times will Laali get burnt??? Can't the CV's come up with some new ideas?
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks -SweetGirl-
afghan33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sunshinebabe i agree completely agree with you! her dad should come and take the trash suman is take her home!