LAALI diagnozed as suffering from SPD

Neela10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Laali's split personality disorder finally understood

What the tantric said today, I would have expected a well educated doctor or a psychiatrist to have said. 😃😃

This tantric seems pretty educated.😃😛 Nice to see an educated tantric. 😃

The tantric in an earlier episode did say that Siddy's ghost was affecting Laali. He was not wrong. Laali was affected by Siddy, but more through the injections that was causing paranoia plus it was suggested to her (hynotised?) that she was Siddy. We do know the power of suggestion can be great.

He did not use the words "multiple personality disorder" but indicated that this was so and that it was brought about by the "kind" doctor who through her knowledge of medicine was injecting Laali with strong doses of some kind of medicine together with powerful suggestions causing her to start believing that she was somebody else.

The tantric mentioned that there have been few such cases (but not through an overdose of medicine, I am sure). I am glad that he mentioned that ... sometimes it is not always evil spirit but just a medical disorder. Uneducated people would think it is evil spirits.

Thank God for one thing though. Siddy did not have an evil spirit that is hanging around in the mortal world, waiting to take revenge on those whom she perceived as to have done wrong to her. (She may have gone totally rotten in the end, with her trying to poison her mother-in-law and all but she was led astray by forces stronger than she, such as Gangiya and RV😆😆)

However, the AJ director did not do one thing properly.😡😡😡 He should have shown Dr. Surbhi to have been with Laali alone several times to indicate to viewers that she was working on Laali to cause her to start believing that she was Siddy. 😭😭 Most of the time that an injection was being given to Laali, we were shown that people were always around her.😲 The injection did cause her paranoia. But when did Surbhi have time to suggest to Laali that she was Siddy with people always around? That is hard to swallow. 😡😡

One other thing: When Shekhar and gang (being Gangiya and Jamuni😆) are talking to the Tantric we see Surbhi is listening behind the door. At what point did she arrive?

If she had been listening behind the door from the beginning, I am sure she would have heard her name being mentioned several times by the tantric. If I were her, I would have packed my bags and left immediately, knowing that the gang were onto her, and she was in danger of being exposed.

Even if she eavesdropped on their conversation from halfway through, again she would have realised the truth about her was now uncovered since the gang were talking about how they were going to expose her.

By the way, did Surbhi have a room of her own in the haveli? She appears to be in a room with her bag, and then she is seen frantically searching for a bottle of medicine first in her bag, then in the chest of drawers. Why would she be putting her medicine in a chest of drawers in someone's else's house? She is a doctor who makes house calls. And she leaves medicine lying around in drawers belonging to her patients? 😲😲 Would any doctor do that?

The precap shows Shekhar dragging her out of the house and probably throwing her out. 😉

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly.851 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I wanted to clarify a point as I only read the updates written by Sweetgirl. I do not see actual videos. Some few days back when it was revealed that Surbhi is behind all this, did they not show that Surbhi was sitting with a pandit chanting and she was throwing things in fire..(17 jan precap) What was all that for? It was pretty convincing that she was calling her sister's spirit or something...Then how come its only the injections now? All of sudden, its not the spirit ..but now a scientific explanantion..they probably did not want to bring in supernatural elements into the story...Can anyone please explain what was happening in that precap?
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly.851

I wanted to clarify a point as I only read the updates written by Sweetgirl. I do not see actual videos. Some few days back when it was revealed that Surbhi is behind all this, did they not show that Surbhi was sitting with a pandit chanting and she was throwing things in fire..(17 jan precap) What was all that for? It was pretty convincing that she was calling her sister's spirit or something...Then how come its only the injections now? All of sudden, its not the spirit ..but now a scientific explanantion..they probably did not want to bring in supernatural elements into the story...Can anyone please explain what was happening in that precap?

Actually, the scene was of a pundit doing some chanting which we were not privy too. There was Surbhi sitting there with a photo of Siddy. And Surbhi thinking how she was going to destroy Laali and Shekhar. That was about all ... there was nothing more ...

It was not like the Gangiya scene when she was being evil ... she was poking pins in a doll, laughing evily and throwing a picture of the Loha family and their haveli into the fire.

In the Surbhi scene, nothing was shown, just a pundit doing some prayers with a picture of Siddy propped up in some corner.

Maybe, she was trying to do some black magic ... except it didn't work!!!

Also remember, Surbhi had been injecting Laali for a pretty long time ...

We "assumed" it was a mixture of injections and black magic.

More, Dr. Surbhi is a doctor. I think she would be depending more on her medicine to do harm to Laali then on using black magic.

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
shelly.851 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Actually, the scene was of a pundit doing some chanting which we were not privy too. There was Surbhi sitting there with a photo of Siddy. And Surbhi thinking how she was going to destroy Laali and Shekhar. That was about all ... there was nothing more ...

It was not like the Gangiya scene when she was being evil ... she was poking pins in a doll, laughing evily and throwing a picture of the Loha family and their haveli into the fire.

In the Surbhi scene, nothing was shown, just a pundit doing some prayers with a picture of Siddy propped up in some corner.

Maybe, she was trying to do some black magic ... except it didn't work!!!

Also remember, Surbhi had been injecting Laali for a pretty long time ...

We "assumed" it was a mixture of injections and black magic.

More, Dr. Surbhi is a doctor. I think she would be depending more on her medicine to do harm to Laali then on using black magic.

Actually that makes a lot of sense now! Thanks Neela 😊. I have also been afflicted by assumption making and was making my own assumptions based on the updates. But yeah for a minute, they are back to practicality by showing a doctor actually using medicine (or misusing - more appropriately) to make Lali crazy..
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well Neela It still sounds so silly to me How they could I mean..Well from a Starting We knew a that Its SPD track only...than Why so many circules around & twist to Prove it something else...
Feel like they tried all tricks to make us believe wether its Black Magic ,Than Ghost , Wether its Rekha or Some one else behind ....& What reveals 🥱 Now suddenly That Tantric tems as SPD...Are they seriously taken us for granted....How that Pandit knows about this Disorder...
They shown Ghost Drama...Bcuz on that Track they could drag & send Shekhar to know about Siddy's death & Now he knows ..Thats it..since now Siddy has nothing to Do with all this...So why Shekhar & gangi went for investigation of her death... So at haveli they can create Siddy slap loha drama Which give them reason for another track to trouble Laali...Yaa Right...
Fine That Pooja of Surbhi was for collectiong Strength as such to destroy Shali....She over drugged Laali..& She fall in SPD...So Does it mean When ever Laali kept away from Drug...She remains Laali....
Its Bit Like Movie Bhul Bulaiya...That was well executed but than AJ...For now I can see as Per Movie Heroine turns Chandamukhi..who simply wanna kill her hubby as Shes of thinks him as Culprit of her to seperate form her Lover...
Here That Tantric was telling It may could Danger for Shekhar Since Laali as Siddy wants Revenge from both Shali...& Wanna take Shekhar away from Laali...so It could be danger for him....In movie Doctor cures her with his Trick..Dunno Here how they end up...
afghan33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK when the pundit first came in the haveli he did this thing by pouring some red stuff in front of the door where lali was being held in that red stuff turned black and the pundit himself said that some black magic is going on. and in today's episode he says lali is not being spelled by the black magic but by injections. i don't get why the directors would show us that black magic was effecting lali and now its the injections?????
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afghan33

OK when the pundit first came in the haveli he did this thing by pouring some red stuff in front of the door where lali was being held in that red stuff turned black and the pundit himself said that some black magic is going on. and in today's episode he says lali is not being spelled by the black magic but by injections. i don't get why the directors would show us that black magic was effecting lali and now its the injections?????

You are right! I completely forgot that part! Okay, I have given up analysing for the day! I will sleep on it and come back with an answer tomorrow. .... that is, if I don't go NUTS before that and end up in a mental institution ...
😆😆😆😆
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Neela I find this Tantric Mental yaar..Really...He was the one Said that Siddy's Spirit/soul has taken over Laali's Body ...He said He know How to control such Souls...etc....Sprinkal Gangajal/water on Laali ..
What was that ? Why he said all that ? When there was No Point of all that..Since there is Not any Soul thing with Laali...Its another Biggest Bluder Like all of Major twist of AJ...they cant go well with anyone as such...To Make it more Drametic at they end the End up with Most Siddy ideas....