25th January - Written UPD - Its Split Persona ...

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Agle Janam - 25th January- Written Updates
Shekhar takes Laali back to Haveli
[CRYPT]
Show starts as Shekhar tells Jamuni that dont worry for Laali..According to baba She'll be
Fine Soon..Shekhar than asks Where is Laali ..On Which jamuni shows him Laali lying out
of haveli..He runs there..Says He knows who is harassing her & that person Will pay
for it๐Ÿ˜›..He takes her in arms & moves toward haveli..(Why dint he asked Who tied her
so badly here..)
[/CRYPT]

Loha's plan to destroy Laali - Revenge of Slap

RV comes to Loha in his Room tells How Shekhar could not get any info & How they met an
accident on way..Loha wonders hows that possible..He gets call..Man on other hand tells
him that Its Done as per his instruction..Fire is on..(For villagers)Loha puts receiver
& tells Laali will hv to pay to dare to Slap Loha...๐Ÿ˜ก

Laali is recovring But unaware with her own Condition - Shali Moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ
[CRYPT]
Its Morning..Laali in Room sleeping...One Black string seems tied to her hand for Protaction๐Ÿ˜Š ..May Shekhar tied at Night๐Ÿ˜‰...She wakes up & see Shekhar sitting on Bed..She just hugs him๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Asks Where he was & She was waiting for him Last Night.. Shekhar says Hes back now & Now She'll see How Magic of his Love cure her๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Laali asks But what happened to me..Shekhar does not answer..he just stars to her Smiling๐Ÿ˜ณ..Laali again hugs him & asks tell me What happened to me...Just than Surbhi arrives..She tells Its time for Laali's Medicine..Laali seems scared form Injection now๐Ÿ˜†..Shekhar trun around & tell Surbhi that Baba said Laali
will be cure even without any Medicine ..So She can go & rest..Surbhi remains silent But obviously She dint liked it...After she leaves Laali again Hugs Shekhar & says "Thankoo " For saving me from injection๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ (It was So Sweet..๐Ÿ˜ณ)...Shekhar says He wonders Who calls her unwell..see Shes perfectly Well..Just than They hears people shouting Laali Devi Murdabad & cursing Laali as Sarpanch....[/CRYPT]

Loha the Sick Mind ..tells Laali is Pagal

Its Villagers arrived out side Of Haveli & they wanna meet Laali..Shekhar tells Laali is
not well..they can discuss their problem with him for now..Villages argues To call Laali
to them..Loha's Sick mind starts..Here from Window Laali peeks out..Jamuni
tries to distrack her attention from Matter But than Laali see All form window..
[CRYPT]
Loha tells Villages that Hes so Sorry to Inform that Their Sarpach has gone "Pagal"(Mad).. Besides RV,Loha,Suman & Surbhi Everyone shocked & not happy What Loha declared..Villagers starts again that So Mad woman was taking their decision & its not done..When Shekhar tries to explain a Man tells They'll go for now ...But He & Laali will hv to answer..Villagers tell better if they choose Loha as Sarpanch..(if you all hv losted yr luck than you'll get him as Sarpanch..๐Ÿ˜†)Laali hears all this..She feels bad But unable to understand the matter..
[/CRYPT]

Listen Shekhar Babua....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

After Villagers leaves Loha Shows his fake Sympathy for Shekhar...Shekhar tells him To Just shut up..I dont wanna talk to you..Since I dont Find you worthy to talk to me Even....I just mean By my Laali..& you know what I can do for her...Now just excuse me... ๐Ÿ‘

Suman - Rekha
[CRYPT]
Rekha in Madhav's room..While Hes sleeping..Suman comes & starts her usual nonsense agaist Laali...Finally when Suman tells How they'll get rid of Laali & She'll be send
to mental asylum...Rekha this time just dont tolrate..She tells Suman to shut up &
Laali is not Mad..Shes just not well & She'll be Fine Soon..Suman tries to instigate her against Laali by telling same misunderstanding..But Madhur arrives & Gives her Final warning this
time.. To stop her divide & Manipulate Things....Suman leaves...(Finally Rekha..Something Good.๐Ÿ˜›)
[/CRYPT]
โค๏ธShali Moment - You means world to me my Love...๐Ÿค—
[CRYPT]
Shali in their Room...Laali in her own Look.๐Ÿ˜ณ..May Shekhar was feeding Laali๐Ÿ˜ณ..Laali seems so gulti after Villagers thing..She tells Shes feeling so bad Since Shes not well & Just Bcuz of her He had to face People & hear all that things..She all time thinks How less She can trouble him but....Shekhar go near her..takes her in arms..They hugs sweetly & Shekhar asks Does She knows What She means for him๐Ÿ˜ณ.. & He answers him self that For him Laali is his Strength , Life & World of Him..So For Whom Hes doing all..For a one Who is Everything for him..Laali & Madhav is World of him..Laali extends her hand & there So Loving tight Hug....โค๏ธ
[/CRYPT]
Its Split Persona of Laali cause by Surbhi ...
Shekhar ,Gangi & Jamuni with Tantric at one Room..That Tantric tells He knew that Surbhi
is behind all this From the day one He entered in Haveli..Her negative energy confimed that her
intension was not right..Jamuni asks But What they should do now to cure Laali...

Now baba reveals actul Problem- He tells actully Laali is Nither mental Nor anyone has
done any black magic on her๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Three of them wonders Hows that possible..Baba explains thats true Surbhi did not done any black magic on Laali..(Oh Babaji if I m not wrong you were
the one who told Siddy's spirit is Directed in laali's Body..Than whats this new nonsense..)
Baba explains actully Surbhi took advantages of her Medical Knowledgae..She gave over
dose of Medicine to Laali & She flooded Laali's mind with thoughts that Shes Siddy not Laali..
Eventually Laali start thinking of her self as Siddy only...Its one Kind of Mental Disorder..
We can see many Patient suffering form it in Hospital When Patient starts living Multiple Persona Life... Which could be harm...Jamuni asks it sounds so Dangerous
How Laali will be cure...Baba tells With Gods belssings they'll do..He has plan ..But all
need to go Perfectly well with It other wise there is Danger for Shekhar's Life..

[CRYPT]Shocking is Surbhi over hears all this from corner & tells make plan as you want But take
my words ..I m here for revenge & I'll do that any cost..My name is Surbhi..Says "Agar aap
Daal Daal to Ham Paat Paat"๐Ÿ˜†
Surbhi go in her Room...Search for special medicine But fails to Find..Shekhar comes & asks If this the bottle She was searching for...Shes shocked..!!
[/CRYPT]

Precap :
[CRYPT]

Shekhar by catching Surbhi's hand dragging her When Surbhi trying to
release her self
...(Why I m feeling Like Laali as Siddy will come to save her..Hope not !!)

PLS Hit Chaskameter Friends...
[/CRYPT]
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜•I wonder how RajShekhar knew which medicine to look for he is one smart guy๐Ÿ˜›
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Good episode, can't wait to watch it tonight!
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so waitin to see what happen tonite it will be good. I am enjoying AJ because it different from the other ZEE shows.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: milla

I am so waitin to see what happen tonite it will be good. I am enjoying AJ because it different from the other ZEE shows.

I second you there with all yr words Dear..๐Ÿ˜Š